Nov 2nd, 2013, 2:36 am
What a coincidence. I was going to download the last file in the series, iGO-AND-9.6.29.331894-2560x1600.rar - 115.1 MB, and xuploading says I'm banned by the Administrator. Was downloading just fine six hours ago. Paid for it, too - only for 30 days and it's at least halfway through, but...

And I see Gamer had done an update to his post on his site just this evening. Not pointing fingers yet but just saying it's a heck of a coincidence.
Nov 2nd, 2013, 2:36 am
Nov 3rd, 2013, 5:11 am
What follows is a chain of emails between Gamer and I. For it to make sense, read this post from the bottom upwards since the emails are in the reverse chronological order.

Your signature says, as you said 24/7 support. If you didn't want your stuff on mobilism anymore, why didn't you delete your posts, your account, or at least change your posts to reflect that they won't be updated, and that the users won't have support anymore.

Instead it still says 24/7 support. If I didn't respect your sharing pirated software, and making money off of doing it, why did I pay for xuploading at least 3-4 times in the past?

Why, then, did I wait months to post links, after I and others PMed you, as instructed, with never an answer.

A lot of people aren't as good at searching the internet, and even pay attention to people's profiles, in order to find your other site. You couldn't have been more vague if you were trying to get mobilism users to come to your site.

You expect respect but give none yourself. You are an arrogant, self - serving, greedy human being who thinks they can do whatever they want and just say to yourself f all users, they are low and you make the rules, but you don't have to follow your own rules.
I am ashamed of any human like you, much less another Hungarian, as my mother was who thinks so much of yourself and not at all for others.

Experience will tell you that although you think you're king of some tiny part of the Internet, you will be put in your place by someone else sooner or later.

Congratulations, you just lost another paying customer, for life. Not only that, but I swear that I will still get your files and I'll be sharing them for free anytime I don't have anything better to do. Which, luckily for you and myself, might not be for long because I, unlike you, have a life, a great job, a wife who loves me and has a great job herself, we plan on being together for 70 years and having kids. I find I have less and less time for the things that don't matter in life, as I focus more and more on my soulmate and our life together.

I sincerely hope for your sake that you learn to be wiser sooner rather than later.

On Nov 2, 2013 11:28 PM, "Gamer Gamer" <xngoforum@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't care with mobilism and they users.
If somebody want my stuff, just come and download.
But i hate, when a user don't respect my work, and share it.
▶ Show quoted text

On Nov 2, 2013 11:28 PM, "Gamer Gamer" <xngoforum@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't care with mobilism and they users.
If somebody want my stuff, just come and download.
But i hate, when a user don't respect my work, and share it.

2013/11/3 Kevin
I and others have PMed you, myself twice, over the last few months, yet there wasn't any reply nor correction for the dead links on mobilism.org. It appeared as if you abandoned it on mobilism. People were complaining and asking and still no response. So I help them out, and now you respond.

I'm not making any money off your uploads. If you wanted them to pay for your uploads, why didn't you just post good links?

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Gamer Gamer <xngoforum@gmail.com> wrote:
Short answer:
My singature:
"Supprt for uploaded content: 24/7 in PM!
Permanent ban, for sharing my files on another forum!"

You've got new message from Xuploading.

Name: Kevin
E-mail:

Why was my account banned??? I was downloading just fine about 3PM -0500 UTC yesterday and six hours later I was banned.

Thank you,

Kevin
Nov 3rd, 2013, 5:11 am
Nov 3rd, 2013, 9:29 am
Good job "roirraW edor ehT". I don't know if the guys from Mobilism will thank you for what you did, but I do. The GPS forum section was a shame under Gamer and I hope it will get back to what it was before he was made a mod.
Nov 3rd, 2013, 9:29 am
Nov 3rd, 2013, 2:42 pm
Thanks, pmarin01, and you're welcome!
Nov 3rd, 2013, 2:42 pm
Nov 3rd, 2013, 2:55 pm
Ah, now he's banned my IP address. LOL. That's okay, I can get a different one, besides I have access to several internet providers.
Nov 3rd, 2013, 2:55 pm
Nov 3rd, 2013, 6:15 pm
dear roirraW thanks alot for your support.
Nov 3rd, 2013, 6:15 pm
Nov 3rd, 2013, 8:24 pm
Thanks and you're welcome, johnWu! :-)
Nov 3rd, 2013, 8:24 pm
Nov 8th, 2013, 4:40 pm
where can i find igo primo 9.6.29.331894 for another resolutions.thanks alot
Nov 8th, 2013, 4:40 pm
Nov 8th, 2013, 4:52 pm
What resolution are you looking for? Have you tried the MULTI (resolution) package, or changing the sys.txt file to match your resolution requirements? You can try Auto in sys.txt first to see if that works, else try your specific resolution.
Nov 8th, 2013, 4:52 pm
Nov 8th, 2013, 6:01 pm
Hey, at last !!
Thanks a ton for this, I wrote to mobilism admin like a month ago but he didn't really care for that, and just unlocked the comments..
Well that's a start and allowed you to post this =)

Great job !
Nov 8th, 2013, 6:01 pm
Nov 8th, 2013, 6:15 pm
Thanks, lastnikita! I'm glad others feel the way I do. I'm surprised he unlocked the comments - I was surprised to notice that. I'll eventually put all the links in one place (my first reply to this thread). I wrote an admin and asked if I could be allowed to post my own threads in this forum, but I haven't heard anything.

Glad others like iGo like I do, too.

Some releases I can get skins to work, and others I can't - anyone know what the difference is?
Nov 8th, 2013, 6:15 pm
Nov 11th, 2013, 5:26 pm
Hi , please provide an howto install . thanks!
Nov 11th, 2013, 5:26 pm
Nov 11th, 2013, 6:45 pm
Hi!

1. Uninstall any old version of iGo.

2. Make a folder "iGo" in the root of your external SD card.

3. Unpack either the MULTI or one of the specific resolution versions to the iGo folder created above.

4. Unpack the Content folder to the iGo folder you created. Same instructions as above.

5. Get maps from http://forum.mobilism.org/viewforum.php?f=705, specifically I put the latest maps in http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=1586659#1586659.

6. Install one of the iGo APKs from step 3 above. I'm currently using 9.6.29.331894_BETA.apk just fine.

7. Run it!

That's it. Enjoy!
Nov 11th, 2013, 6:45 pm