Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Aug 21st, 2012, 8:25 pm
How do i know how much wrz i have? Im new and want to request a book but not sure how it works. Thanks in advance. :)
Aug 21st, 2012, 8:25 pm
Aug 21st, 2012, 8:45 pm
Every new user starts out with 50. Each new topic you start is an additional 1 WRZ$, any reply you make is .10 WRZ$.

How To Make A Request

Also, I answered your question of how to donate as well here. Any further questions, just ask. Welcome to mobilism.
Aug 21st, 2012, 8:45 pm

Check ALL links before sending me a ReUPLOAD request.
Aug 21st, 2012, 9:31 pm
mesquite wrote:Every new user starts out with 50. Each new topic you start is an additional 1 WRZ$, any reply you make is .10 WRZ$.

How To Make A Request

Also, I answered your question of how to donate as well here. Any further questions, just ask. Welcome to mobilism.

Hi thanks for your answer, Im glad to be here. seems a friendly place :)
Aug 21st, 2012, 9:31 pm
Aug 21st, 2012, 9:33 pm
puddy38 wrote:
mesquite wrote:Every new user starts out with 50. Each new topic you start is an additional 1 WRZ$, any reply you make is .10 WRZ$.

How To Make A Request

Hi thanks for your answer, Im glad to be here. seems a friendly place :)

We try to be friendly :lol:
Aug 21st, 2012, 9:33 pm

Sep 1st, 2012, 5:26 am
So if I reply to a post, I get WRZ? What is that? like money? i mean mobilsm money? lol
Sep 1st, 2012, 5:26 am

IT DID IT!!! --------------> -_-
Sep 1st, 2012, 6:20 am
gabinky wrote:So if I reply to a post, I get WRZ? What is that? like money? i mean mobilsm money? lol

Yes, "mobilism money" not actual physical money (though I wish it was :lol: ) You can use your WRZ$ to make eBook, Movie, App requests in any section of the forum but be mindful of how many you have cause if you request something and it gets filled but you don't have those WRZ$ to pay then you will get penalized.
Sep 1st, 2012, 6:20 am

Sep 3rd, 2012, 3:41 am
ok...i did this and i succeeded
Sep 3rd, 2012, 3:41 am

IT DID IT!!! --------------> -_-
Sep 3rd, 2012, 4:06 am
Don't be afraid to ask questions. There is always someone willing to help.
Sep 3rd, 2012, 4:06 am

Sep 9th, 2012, 9:56 am
Ah, i found the answer to my question! :)
I'm a newbie and i would love to share my books
thank you so much...
Sep 9th, 2012, 9:56 am
Sep 15th, 2012, 2:22 pm
This answers most of my questions (being a newbie as well!), thanks, but I'm also not sure of whether I'm allowed to PM a link-poster to say that a link is down, or should I rather post a reply to their (link) post? Will this be regarded as a "request" and cost WRZ$s? I did try searching mobilism for answer first, but still not sure...
Sep 15th, 2012, 2:22 pm
Sep 15th, 2012, 2:40 pm
doctor3nz wrote:This answers most of my questions (being a newbie as well!), thanks, but I'm also not sure of whether I'm allowed to PM a link-poster to say that a link is down, or should I rather post a reply to their (link) post? Will this be regarded as a "request" and cost WRZ$s? I did try searching mobilism for answer first, but still not sure...

Don't reply in a post. Particularly because it will "kill" the links. Meaning that as Google indexes this site any post when searched will be indexed and given higher priority in their search results. Also, the company, agents, legal counsel, or author themselves receive "alerts" letting them know that something related to their property is indexed at a higher standard than legal property. Always PM the uploader for a re-up. If you feel inclined to donate then go for it. It isn't a request. The only stipulation is this: If you PM the uploader and you don't get a response in a few days to a week, then you can post a request for a re-up and then someone within the community might be able to help you.
Sep 15th, 2012, 2:40 pm

Sep 15th, 2012, 10:28 pm
mesquite wrote:If you PM the uploader and you don't get a response in a few days to a week, then you can post a request for a re-up and then someone within the community might be able to help you.

Wanted to add to this. *for the eBook Section*
-Wait at least a week after you PM the OP with your request for new links before you 'bump' a post.
-If you do 'bump' (post in a thread) that the links are down make sure to include that you have PMed the OP and either include the date you PMed them or that it has been over a week and you haven't heard back.
-If the person has not been on the site for over 5 weeks or more go ahead and post a request for new links.

Any other questions about the eBook Section, PM any of the eBook Mods. :D

The eBook MODs are:
andree
red6devil
merry60
Ojay
Bohica60
Beukies
zackddog
FarrahDog
Sep 15th, 2012, 10:28 pm

Image Image Image
Oct 3rd, 2012, 2:15 am
How do we pay the wrz? the donate wrz thingy on the person's profile? or is it different when you are paying for a fulfilled request?
Oct 3rd, 2012, 2:15 am
Oct 3rd, 2012, 2:20 am
sydneybrooke wrote:How do we pay the wrz? the donate wrz thingy on the person's profile? or is it different when you are paying for a fulfilled request?

Yes, you pay through the 'Donate WRZ$' button under the member avatar on the left side of their post, or through their personal profile page. :)
Oct 3rd, 2012, 2:20 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.