Nov 3rd, 2014, 12:03 am
Just renewed my Premium account for another year. This is a great website!
Nov 3rd, 2014, 12:03 am
Nov 3rd, 2014, 11:31 pm
Hi there,
get some problem with ul.to: downloader says "The file you're trying to download no longer exists on uploaded.net" even if it exists, Standard downloading working fine.
Nov 3rd, 2014, 11:31 pm
Nov 4th, 2014, 2:30 am
credit where it's due, report a problem and you guys are on it like flies on honey!! You always manage to troubleshoot and you never get (publicly) irate when people carry on letting you know about a problem despite the fact you have acknowledged already that you know about the it!
so I'm tipping my hat to you, and raising a glass, thank you Mobilites your work is appreciated by many.
Nov 4th, 2014, 2:30 am

Nov 5th, 2014, 8:36 pm
zippyshare seems to be doing it again just dowloading an org file
Nov 5th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Nov 6th, 2014, 6:27 pm
This is what I got when I tried to download Libertybelle's new title, "I sleep in Hitler's room". I've been getting this sort of thing for several days from zippyshare. I hadn't noticed til I went to move them into calibre, and pouf nothing there!

Connected to: www29.zippyshare.comat port 80...
Redirecting to: http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/94536/file.html...

Download: file_mobilism.org.html

Thought you'd like to know-If I go to zippyshare, it downloads just fine.
Nov 6th, 2014, 6:27 pm
Nov 8th, 2014, 2:13 am
BookWyrm1103 wrote:This is what I got when I tried to download Libertybelle's new title, "I sleep in Hitler's room". I've been getting this sort of thing for several days from zippyshare. I hadn't noticed til I went to move them into calibre, and pouf nothing there!

Redirecting to: http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/94536/file.html...

Download: file_mobilism.org.html

Thought you'd like to know-If I go to zippyshare, it downloads just fine.

Click on the file, it simply doesn't exist on zippyshare anymore.

gjjh25 wrote:zippyshare seems to be doing it again just dowloading an org file

What's the link to the file and release?
Nov 8th, 2014, 2:13 am
Nov 8th, 2014, 3:04 pm
I just tried the link in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=932381

The blue download arrow on the zippyshare link returns a "page not found" but if you click on the actual link, you get the zippy link & are able to download the book.

Thanks.
Nov 8th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Nov 8th, 2014, 4:13 pm
The zippyshare premium downloader is still acting wonky and has been for weeks. I am logged into my Premium account and tried this one, for example, viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=931674.

For this book with two optional links: The blue download arrow on the zippyshare link returned the "page not found" message, but if I clicked on the actual link, I went to the zippy site and could download the book. Clicking the RapidGator blue download arrow immediately started the download.

On a side note, HugeFiles has seemed to work the majority of the time when a book release link has been HG.

I sometimes still get a random link to a "mobilism.org.html" file when clicking on the blue download arrow. It's not every link but it's more than once; I'm just not keeping track of them.

Thoughts or suggestions? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. :?
Nov 8th, 2014, 4:13 pm
Nov 8th, 2014, 5:11 pm
xdat wrote:The zippyshare premium downloader is still acting wonky and has been for weeks. I am logged into my Premium account and tried this one, for example, viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=931674.

For this book with two optional links: The blue download arrow on the zippyshare link returned the "page not found" message, but if I clicked on the actual link, I went to the zippy site and could download the book. Clicking the RapidGator blue download arrow immediately started the download.

On a side note, HugeFiles has seemed to work the majority of the time when a book release link has been HG.

I sometimes still get a random link to a "mobilism.org.html" file when clicking on the blue download arrow. It's not every link but it's more than once; I'm just not keeping track of them.

Thoughts or suggestions? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. :?

dat
The exact same thing happens to me, and it's been like that for at least a couple of weeks. The download arrow will say "file not found" (or something like that) but when I go to the Zippy page I can d/load with no problem. A lot of Tusfile arrows will give me a "mobilism.org.html" download also. Like you stated, Hugefiles seems to be okay a lot more. If I copy and paste the link into the premium downloader I get the same result.
Nov 8th, 2014, 5:11 pm
Nov 8th, 2014, 10:53 pm
Don't know if this will help, but…

Have seen the same phenomenon a LOT, but have also noticed that the files least affected have been compressed and/or have shorter (and unique) names. Ergo, I've taken to compressing all my files and giving them shorter, quirky names.
Nov 8th, 2014, 10:53 pm
Nov 9th, 2014, 5:15 am
I'm not complaining because I love the premium downloader. But since when is there a captcha? I logged in, and then attempted to use the web downloader, http://89.32.131.24/downloader/premium.php. It popped up with a captcha, and then told me I entered it wrong. I had to exit, and retry twice before it accepted my captcha.
Nov 9th, 2014, 5:15 am
Nov 9th, 2014, 5:34 am
bestcee wrote:I'm not complaining because I love the premium downloader. But since when is there a captcha? I logged in, and then attempted to use the web downloader, http://89.32.131.24/downloader/premium.php. It popped up with a captcha, and then told me I entered it wrong. I had to exit, and retry twice before it accepted my captcha.

Whats the link this is happening to?

Zippyshare continues to change its code every couple days. We will continue to adapt to it.
Nov 9th, 2014, 5:34 am
Nov 10th, 2014, 8:21 pm
I've just switched from Firefox to Chrome and can't get the Premium downloader to work.

I can see the blue arrow but nothing happens when I click on it but it works fine in Firefox. Any ideas?
Nov 10th, 2014, 8:21 pm
Nov 10th, 2014, 9:28 pm
Allow popups once
Nov 10th, 2014, 9:28 pm
Nov 10th, 2014, 10:18 pm
Thanks, that sorted it.
Nov 10th, 2014, 10:18 pm