Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:29 am
iGO Primo 9.6.22.297071 with ThemeChanger
Requirements: Android 2.3+
Overview: iGO primo®, the flagship OEM product in the iGO Navigation range combines simplicity of use with the most recent technological advances in features and functionality.

This pack contains the MapChanger and the ThemeChanger!

The ThemeChanger allows you to change the sky and the schemes according to the real weather conditions or to the user wishes.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.naviextras.com/

Download Instructions:
Pack content:

ver. 1 - sound_not_fix - scan_DCIM.apk == for GB or ICS ==
ver. 2 - sound_not_fix - not_scan_DCIM.apk == version changed to not scan for DCIM folder ==
ver. 3 - sound_fix - scan_DCIM.apk == version changed to fix sound problem on Android 4.1 ==
ver. 4 - sound_fix - not_scan_DCIM.apk == version changed to not scan for DCIM folder and fix sound problem on Android 4.1 ==

2 version of the ThemeChanger:
ver. 1 - TC_V4.1_Android2.x.x (for GB)
ver. 2 - TC_V4.1_Android3+ (Android 3.x and up)

Schemes and images of the sky

Branding and global_cfg modded

Data Full HD
To use this for higher resolutions (e.g. 1920x1080), do not use the existing data.zip but change data_Full HD.zip in data.zip

Skin GjAk_v1.10_AriNe-23 and GjAk_v1.10_AriNe-full+HD-3

Note:
Before install the current version, you must uninstall all other previous versions of iGO Primo.

iGO.part1.rar -
iGO.part2.rar -
Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:29 am
Oct 11th, 2013, 2:46 pm
Thanks a lot for this! I had been trying to figure out how to use a skin - ANY skin, with the latest iGo Primo versions. Works just as advertised.
Oct 11th, 2013, 2:46 pm
Oct 17th, 2013, 1:02 pm
I get files corrupted after download. file1= 11,2 file2=154Mb
Oct 17th, 2013, 1:02 pm
Oct 17th, 2013, 1:22 pm
The downloads worked for me. If you're saying your file1 was only 11.2MB, then it didn't finish downloading. The second one sounds right. Try re-downloading the first file. I'm going to try updating the skin that's included because the GPS just all of the sudden closes occasionally while running, and iGo never does that to me.

Update: it was my charging port causing the issue. It's got a short or something. Going to get repaired under warranty, and got new S3s for my fiance and I. Once I changed the sys.txt to autodetect the resolution, this works great! FYI you can update to the more recent iGo after uninstalling the old build and it works just fine with the skin, too.
Oct 17th, 2013, 1:22 pm
Oct 18th, 2013, 8:30 am
Mystery partly solved. I've been using prime download and always get 11,2mb.
Using normal link I get 250 Mb.
So, something is wrong with the blue premium link.
Oct 18th, 2013, 8:30 am
Oct 18th, 2013, 1:29 pm
Thanks a lot, works great !!!

I had a bit weird installation, had iGO on the mobile before in the root/iGO folder, after I uninstalled the iGO from the settings/apps, I copied your files to sd card in the iGO folder (rest of my previous install in the root/iGO remained intact), after the installation of APK everything went fine and on my surprise iGO discovered maps and content on the root folder and used it without any problems, so now I have your installation iGO on the SD and my content files in the root folder, probably if would be neat to move root folder files to SD but dont want to risk eventual problems, this is perfectly fine for me

Just sharing, maybe that can help others which have eventual install problems

Thanks once more, iGO is my right hand in the car :D
Oct 18th, 2013, 1:29 pm
Oct 25th, 2013, 1:58 pm
I might have a workaround for the issue I have with this version of iGo (WITH the skin activated) quitting all of the sudden and often. First, I had tried this version without using the skin, but the problem still happened. I tried installing the second apk instead of the fourth, but still no luck.

Then I tried with the skin, still on second apk, but with my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch) in Portrait mode instead of Landscape, and at least yesterday iGo never quit. So it's probable the problem only occurs, for me at least, in landscape.

Update: it was my charging port causing the issue. It's got a short or something. Going to get repaired under warranty, and got new S3s for my fiance and I. Once I changed the sys.txt to autodetect the resolution, this works great! FYI you can update to the more recent iGo after uninstalling the old build and it works just fine with the skin, too.
Oct 25th, 2013, 1:58 pm
Oct 30th, 2013, 5:42 am
ok, i have just downloaded this, and i have a HTC One M7, will this fit my screen resolution?
Oct 30th, 2013, 5:42 am
Oct 30th, 2013, 10:12 am
mysticgenius wrote:ok, i have just downloaded this, and i have a HTC One M7, will this fit my screen resolution?

What resolution is that phone? I'm sure it will, just if it's full HD or higher, follow the instructions in the OP about switching the data file.
Oct 30th, 2013, 10:12 am
Nov 7th, 2013, 5:51 pm
roirraW edor ehT wrote:The downloads worked for me. If you're saying your file1 was only 11.2MB, then it didn't finish downloading. The second one sounds right. Try re-downloading the first file. I'm going to try updating the skin that's included because the GPS just all of the sudden closes occasionally while running, and iGo never does that to me.

Nov 7th, 2013, 5:51 pm
Nov 21st, 2013, 5:18 am
Error Message

Missing or incomplete folder:
/data/data/com.nng.igoprimoisr2013march24.javaclient/
android_linked_root/sys.txt: open failed: EACCES(Permission
denied)

Any ideas? Thanks!
Nov 21st, 2013, 5:18 am
Jan 22nd, 2014, 7:56 am
I have this Ver installed on my phone Note2 and working well, i have one issue and that is when in Navigation mode i cannot see the Phone's "Notification" panel/bar at the top (unless i swipe it down, which stays for only a few seconds). I know this can be done because i've seen it in other versions of IGO.
Is there something i can do in the IGO menu?

Would appreciate help from anyone, or a link to an IGO version that has this function.
Jan 22nd, 2014, 7:56 am
Jan 22nd, 2014, 2:36 pm
Hi ausi!

In the iGo folder on your SD card, open the sys.txt file in a text editor, either on your phone or on a PC, doesn't matter.

If you see the text:

fullscreen=1

You might be able to change the 1 to 0 (zero), but I just comment it out like this:

;fullscreen=1

Just put the semi-colon in front of it.

Save the file and exit the editor, load iGo and confirm you now should have the notification bar.

This is what works for me, although there may be another option if that doesn't work for you - let us know.
Jan 22nd, 2014, 2:36 pm
Jan 22nd, 2014, 5:50 pm
roirraW edor ehT wrote:Hi ausi!

In the iGo folder on your SD card, open the sys.txt file in a text editor, either on your phone or on a PC, doesn't matter.

If you see the text:

fullscreen=1

You might be able to change the 1 to 0 (zero), but I just comment it out like this:

;fullscreen=1

Just put the semi-colon in front of it.

Save the file and exit the editor, load iGo and confirm you now should have the notification bar.

This is what works for me, although there may be another option if that doesn't work for you - let us know.

What i have in the sys.txt is:
[rawdisplay]
driver=engine
screen_xy="800_480:1280x720/720x1280:fullscreen"

What do you think i should do?....no where else is "fullsceen" mentioned.
My Note2 is 720x1280

One more question - Where can you turn ON/OFF "Screen Capture" which is also on my Navagation screen

Many Thanks for the Support
Jan 22nd, 2014, 5:50 pm