Oct 1st, 2011, 12:56 pm
Gamecih v2.2.2
Requirements: Android 1.5+, root
Overview: Game Cheat/Memory Editor/Crack/Hack Tool

Change Game Speed
ROOT USERS ONLY
ONLY WORK IN SOME DEVICES
GameCIH could change game speed!
You will become TOP 1 ranking in any games!
You could modify the game state(score, money, HP, ...) to allow for infinite lives, invulnerability, and etc.
To activate full version you need to click on ad that appears at the bottom and stay on the add page for 10seconds.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.cih.com.tw/gamecih

Download Instructions:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4i6e2abh4xbpma2

Mirrors:
http://www.multiupload.com/BUWPAWBSJB
http://www.uploadhere.com/N1UADVVBK6
http://hotfile.com/dl/131193158/48b3fae ... 2.apk.html
Oct 1st, 2011, 12:56 pm

Like the thread I made? Then please press the "Like" button.
Oct 1st, 2011, 3:12 pm
This is my first contribution. Have I done it correctly?? Sorry I have had almost 200 views yet no reply hence a little nervous.
Oct 1st, 2011, 3:12 pm

Oct 1st, 2011, 3:39 pm
joker007 wrote:This is my first contribution. Have I done it correctly?? Sorry I have had almost 200 views yet no reply hence a little nervous.

There are some more things to do in your topic:
-Add "v" for version in the titles
-Fix the Requirements. (Android 1.5+, Root)
-Add an empty line between txt and "More Info".

Now for the topic in general there is this rule:
Only full versions of software allowed, including freeware. Trial/Lite versions are NOT.
Trial/Lite is a software that is provided to users without payment on a trial basis and is often limited by any combination of functionality, availability or convenience.
Exception to this rule may be provided on an individual and specific base, and only after consulting and permission by a staff member

So I'm not 100% sure if is allowed.. :?
Oct 1st, 2011, 3:39 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 1st, 2011, 4:22 pm
jimking,
There's no actual full version of this at the moment so I'd classify this as a freeware. I think >.<
The author of this app has made it in a way that users have to view an ad to unlock the full version for that session i.e.,
When I want to unleash the OH SO ALMIGHTY power of this app I'd have to click on the ad that pops up at the bottom of the app. When the page/ad loads I would get an unlock of the app until I close it. No full/paid version at all, checked their third party forums too. ;)
Cheers.

Edit: Okay so it does infringes on the point "Trial/Lite is a software that is provided to users without payment on a trial basis and is often limited by any combination of functionality, availability or convenience." though... under 'convenience'
Oct 1st, 2011, 4:22 pm
Oct 1st, 2011, 4:32 pm
The dev knows that people will not bother buying a cheating app hence he didn't make a full payable version. He knows that he will get much more for users viewings the adds.

He made it so that each time a person presses an add they get the full version. That way it is a free full unlocked version but it also helps the developer.

I think this should be a freeware since it does have a built in full mode activator option by just pressing the ads.
Oct 1st, 2011, 4:32 pm

Oct 1st, 2011, 7:20 pm
joker007 wrote:The dev knows that people will not bother buying a cheating app hence he didn't make a full payable version. He knows that he will get much more for users viewings the adds.

He made it so that each time a person presses an add they get the full version. That way it is a free full unlocked version but it also helps the developer.

I think this should be a freeware since it does have a built in full mode activator option by just pressing the ads.

Ok, but please fix your topic:
-Add "v" for version in the titles and the titles must be the same
-Fix the Requirements. (Android 1.5+, Root)
-Add an empty line between txt and "More Info".

Your release will not be categorized until this is done.
Oct 1st, 2011, 7:20 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 1st, 2011, 9:23 pm
Is that ok? Sorry I didn't change it before hand, i thought a mod must have corrected it. (i know, my bad).
Oct 1st, 2011, 9:23 pm

Oct 2nd, 2011, 4:19 am
Yes its ok now but i think this should be in games since only gamers would look for this app.
Oct 2nd, 2011, 4:19 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Need help? Just ask me ;)
Oct 2nd, 2011, 12:02 pm
but its not a game, its an software app so am sure people will search for it on here if they going to look for it.

...oh just noticed it's already been moved to games section. Do i get any WRZ$ for this? ( just wondering)
Oct 2nd, 2011, 12:02 pm

Oct 8th, 2011, 9:49 pm
We need a cracked version for the people who use Adfree. Someone has to know!
Oct 8th, 2011, 9:49 pm

MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Aug 8th, 2021, 7:04 am
Please reupload the link
Aug 8th, 2021, 7:04 am