Card games such as poker, solitaire, hearts, etc. Fantasy card games are also included.
Dec 19th, 2014, 7:24 pm
Qvoth wrote:wait what? so you're not supposed to put the whole folder inside the rar file inside /obb like other games?

Yes, the obb still belongs to the obb folder.
But as you start the game for the 1st time, it will unpack the obb to a bunch of data, saved in /data/data/
Thus required twice the size, 500 Mb in sdcard obb folder, and 960 Mb in /data folder. This is the main flaw, as not all android has extra space in /data, but have more space at /sdcard. Of course, this game was intended for high end tablet user only, so they don't care anyway.
lolcocks wrote:Thanks for the reply but I have the data in the right place cause it got downloaded via the app itself. It's in the OBB folder in '/sdcard0/'.

And in internal storage, as in the screenshot I have 1.3 GB free. I even flashed CyanogenMod 11 to get Hearthstone to work. It didn't even work in the previous 4.1.2 Samsung ROM. Showed me the same storage space error.

Is the extracted data already available so I could download it and paste it in the required folder?

As from ur screenshot before, it shows error right after the unpacking.
It there something wrong that the game can't access the obb file or can't write to its own data folder in /data?
Maybe kind a system restriction to prevent storage go below certain amount (maybe 500 Mb), or external storage restriction.
Dec 19th, 2014, 7:24 pm
Dec 20th, 2014, 2:51 am
Reasm wrote:
Qvoth wrote:wait what? so you're not supposed to put the whole folder inside the rar file inside /obb like other games?

Yes, the obb still belongs to the obb folder.
But as you start the game for the 1st time, it will unpack the obb to a bunch of data, saved in /data/data/
Thus required twice the size, 500 Mb in sdcard obb folder, and 960 Mb in /data folder. This is the main flaw, as not all android has extra space in /data, but have more space at /sdcard. Of course, this game was intended for high end tablet user only, so they don't care anyway.
lolcocks wrote:Thanks for the reply but I have the data in the right place cause it got downloaded via the app itself. It's in the OBB folder in '/sdcard0/'.

And in internal storage, as in the screenshot I have 1.3 GB free. I even flashed CyanogenMod 11 to get Hearthstone to work. It didn't even work in the previous 4.1.2 Samsung ROM. Showed me the same storage space error.

Is the extracted data already available so I could download it and paste it in the required folder?

As from ur screenshot before, it shows error right after the unpacking.
It there something wrong that the game can't access the obb file or can't write to its own data folder in /data?
Maybe kind a system restriction to prevent storage go below certain amount (maybe 500 Mb), or external storage restriction.

It has access to the OBB file cause the "Lighting the Hearth" first loading process completes fine.

Then when it starts unpacking the crates it is stuck there for 5 seconds and then I get the error.

Isn't there a way to manually extract the data?
Dec 20th, 2014, 2:51 am
Dec 20th, 2014, 2:18 pm
lolcocks wrote:It has access to the OBB file cause the "Lighting the Hearth" first loading process completes fine.

Then when it starts unpacking the crates it is stuck there for 5 seconds and then I get the error.

Try to open the obb using winrar at ur PC.
Open winrar first, then browse to the obb main file, open it.
Extract the content and copy manually (via root explorer) to the /data/data/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone/files/Data/
Example will be /data/data/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone/files/Data/actors0.unity3d and so on...
And remember to set the permission to be read by the game, check the uid and set accordingly.

I don't think it will work, u should check why the game can't access its own data folder instead.
Dec 20th, 2014, 2:18 pm
Dec 20th, 2014, 7:44 pm
Reasm wrote:
lolcocks wrote:It has access to the OBB file cause the "Lighting the Hearth" first loading process completes fine.

Try to open the obb using winrar at ur PC.
Open winrar first, then browse to the obb main file, open it.
Extract the content and copy manually (via root explorer) to the /data/data/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone/files/Data/
Example will be /data/data/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone/files/Data/actors0.unity3d and so on...
And remember to set the permission to be read by the game, check the uid and set accordingly.

I don't think it will work, u should check why the game can't access its own data folder instead.

Hmmmmm. But Root Explorer shows that it has access to it's data folder cause everything is ticked in permissions.

Maybe I will try extracting manually.
Dec 20th, 2014, 7:44 pm
Dec 21st, 2014, 8:37 am
is there a link for the modded apk but for the 738075 version?
Dec 21st, 2014, 8:37 am
Dec 23rd, 2014, 3:30 pm
I bet my Note 3 can handle this game. Let me get back to you guys.
Dec 23rd, 2014, 3:30 pm
Dec 26th, 2014, 11:42 pm
Works perfectly on my nexus5. Now I'd like to find a way to dump my useless Amazon core coins in this game. Is there an Amazon apk floating around?
Dec 26th, 2014, 11:42 pm
Dec 27th, 2014, 3:36 am
bummer.... tapped "Touch to Start" and crashes out on Sprint HTC One M8 unrooted.
Dec 27th, 2014, 3:36 am
Dec 28th, 2014, 11:45 am
Works very good with my z3c, here is what I did:
Version from the first post was crashing at login. Then I dowloaded v.738075and renamed obb with 738075. Reinstalled v738075, the game unpacks renamed obb and everything worked perfectly. Good luck.
Thanks all for making this happen.
Dec 28th, 2014, 11:45 am
Dec 29th, 2014, 4:12 pm
erik90 wrote:
Qvoth wrote:is there a link for the modded apk but for the 738075 version?

A link from reddit:
http://dl.onlinejazdy.sk/jn/rebuilt.apk

Working perfectly, v.738075.

I tried this version, working great until I hit the play button. It starts searching for an opponent and then the game crashes once the opponent has been found. Please help.
Dec 29th, 2014, 4:12 pm
Dec 31st, 2014, 1:47 pm
lolcocks wrote:
erik90 wrote:
Qvoth wrote:is there a link for the modded apk but for the 738075 version?

A link from reddit:
http://dl.onlinejazdy.sk/jn/rebuilt.apk

Working perfectly, v.738075.

I tried this version, working great until I hit the play button. It starts searching for an opponent and then the game crashes once the opponent has been found. Please help.

Please help guys.
Dec 31st, 2014, 1:47 pm
Jan 8th, 2015, 6:39 pm
''this version of application is not configured for billing through google play''... WHYYYY?
Jan 8th, 2015, 6:39 pm
Jan 22nd, 2015, 7:17 pm
Can anyone please tell me if Hearthstone works on the Moto G second gen (Motor G 2014)?
Jan 22nd, 2015, 7:17 pm