Action games
Jul 1st, 2012, 11:57 pm
no not rooted yet, android 4.03.
Jul 1st, 2012, 11:57 pm
Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:32 am
Here's how I got it working on my un-rooted Galaxy Note, running Gingerbread (I'm not completely sure, but I think this method will work for other devices as well):

1.) Download the .apk.
2.) Download the SD Data from here (it's compressed in .rar format): http://extabit.com/file/28du1i257nt8c (578 MB)
— I'm not sure if this SD Data is Mali (which is what the Galaxy Note needs). Where I got the link from did not indicate what type it is.
— I think it's universal, because it works on mine. In the final-extracted folder (Step 5), there are folders for different screen sizes and devices (KindleFire, etc.), which is why I think it's universal.
3.) Once downloaded, extract it and you will get a folder named: com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM
4.) Inside the folder, there will be a file named: main.108.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM.obb (586 MB), which is STILL a compressed file (and still needs to be extracted).
5.) Extract the .obb file (I used 7-zip), and you will get a folder named: main.108.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM (1.30 GB in size)
6.) Copy the contents of this folder to your phone, the location is: sd/android/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM/files/
— I used Wifi File Explorer for this, because copy-pasting large-sized multiple files directly to my phone via USB takes too long. Do what works for you.
7.) Install the .apk from Step 1. Done.
8.) Run the game. Enjoy!

Additional notes: I didn't get any errors when I first ran the game, unlike other people. The game just ran and I immediately got to playing. Great graphics, I must say. Although, I'm not sure if it's just me, but the game has quite a bit of lag. And sometimes, you have to wait for buildings and stuff to appear (prepare yourselves to see Spider-Man just "standing" in mid-air, lol). Maybe I just have too many stuff running on my Note. I might have to kill/uninstall some stuff...but this is besides the point. The point is, using the method above, I got the game running on my Galaxy Note.

Lastly, thanks, symos!

P.S. A number of people on here managed to get it working on their devices, but all they say is "Woot! I got it to work!" I wish next time they'd share their method, especially if the original instructions are a little confusing (like some people have expressed on here). =) Anyway, I hope you guys manage to get it working!
Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:32 am
Jul 2nd, 2012, 9:36 am
working on gs3
Jul 2nd, 2012, 9:36 am

This is harder then I thought......
Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:21 am
working on s2 (rooted)
this is what i did
downloaded game data , inside that there are 2 folders one game data and other one titanium backup
copied game date folder to sdcard/gameloft/games , uninstalled the apk(from 1st link) then used those titanium backup file and retored
started game with internet connection on and its working now
blocked it with firewall now :)
Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:21 am
Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:51 am
one one x allways networkerror....
Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:51 am
Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:57 pm
SGSII - nice :)

I download apk and data, data files copy to folder and then I installed the game and it works! ;)
Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:57 pm
Jul 2nd, 2012, 3:54 pm
I need a working version for my Motorola Atrix 4G (Tegra 2).. Please someone, provide a link !
Jul 2nd, 2012, 3:54 pm
Jul 3rd, 2012, 8:53 am
Its working on SGS2 rootbox 1.4 ICS....but twice it didnt saved my progress after completion of atleast 2-3 levels.

Crashed 3ice in between gameplay, any fix???
Jul 3rd, 2012, 8:53 am
Jul 3rd, 2012, 9:15 am
Someone run the game on the one x ?
Jul 3rd, 2012, 9:15 am
Jul 4th, 2012, 6:06 am
your game is not compatible with this game .please request a refund
galaxy S2 .oh noo.. :(
Jul 4th, 2012, 6:06 am
Jul 4th, 2012, 12:32 pm
WillySixxx wrote:
shaolin95 wrote:Shows the screen that all is ready and to click OK then it gets black and goes back to home screen on Galaxy NOTE ICS.

Same problem on my Meizu M9
Jul 4th, 2012, 12:32 pm
Jul 4th, 2012, 4:52 pm
TomSawYa wrote:I don't know what you do, but for me it's working fine.

1. Extract ".OBB" with 7zip
2. Rename the extracted folder to "GloftAMHM"
3. Place the folder in "sdcard/gameloft/games/"
4. install ".apk"
5. Launch game

The game didn't launch properly at 1st start, so start it again. Make sure to uninstall the ".apk" before u place the SD-data.

Tested with HTC Sensation ICS 4.03

i used this method,
it works!?
tested with tf101 4.0.3 rooted

anyone know how to reduce lag in game? probably due to building texture.
also i noticed in the market this app not supported for my tf101.
Jul 4th, 2012, 4:52 pm
Jul 4th, 2012, 7:49 pm
*Confirmed working on Galaxy Nexus*

This is what I did (Pretty simple and straightforward):

1. Download the apk (make sure there is a "." in between the name of the file and "apk") Example: TASM_v1.0.8.apk

2. Download SD Data from here: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7405482/ ... es_Android (Much faster download)

3. Extract all three .rar archives (highlight all 3 files, right click, "Extract all") and one folder should come out as "com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAMHM"

4. Place that folder in /sdcard/Android/data/

5. Install apk (The Amazing Spider-Man game)

6. Game should say "The game has been successfully downloaded. Touch OK and start playing!"
(If not, make sure you are connected to internet via wifi)

7. Press OK and the video should come up and you can start playing.

Note:
- You need an internet connection to play the game!
- This worked for my rooted Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.1 Jellybean
Jul 4th, 2012, 7:49 pm