GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Mar 26th, 2024, 1:32 am
Work good, but i dont get speedcam warning
Mar 26th, 2024, 1:32 am
Mar 26th, 2024, 7:13 am
hello, do you know how to fix traffic to work? traffic worked for 7 days after installation, then it stopped. restoring default settings and reset does not help. Thanks

Mod Edit:
The 7 days trial is attached to the DeviceID.
You might ask : "So how do I solve it?"
You can't without root, unless you do a factory reset every 7 days, which will probably change the DeviceID (IDK if LSPatch can help).
Mar 26th, 2024, 7:13 am
Mar 30th, 2024, 5:45 pm
Does this work with AA on Xiaomi HyperOS ? I have tried KingInstaller but no luck :(
Mar 30th, 2024, 5:45 pm
Mar 31st, 2024, 12:52 pm
GPSSlovakia wrote:Does this work with AA on Xiaomi HyperOS ? I have tried KingInstaller but no luck :(

Yes watch here: https://youtu.be/6twEVXLXxhA
Mar 31st, 2024, 12:52 pm
Apr 3rd, 2024, 2:23 am
Should this work with Android Auto? I couldn't get it to select a route. Each time I would click start route, it would take me back to the main screen without actually starting the route.
Apr 3rd, 2024, 2:23 am
Apr 3rd, 2024, 8:36 pm
ck1886 wrote:Should this work with Android Auto? I couldn't get it to select a route.

Did you install using Kinginstaller? Might help people if you gave the device and OS version.

Works fine with AA for me on a OnePlus 6P (A11) and 8P (A13)
Apr 3rd, 2024, 8:36 pm
Apr 4th, 2024, 3:59 am
Two questions:

1) Is anyone using TMPeConsoleDownloader to get the maps on the PC and then pushing them to phone for Sygic v24+? I can download maps offline using TMPeConsoleDownloader, inside the Sygic20 folder are all the maps but I find Sygic doesn't load them even if I transfer them to the phone and put them in the offline_maps folder .

So I downloaded the maps right off the phone and then did some snooping and it seems like the current Sygic creates a file localMapList.json in the path : /sdcard/Android/data/com.sygic/files/cache/

Dumping the file ( cat localMaplist.json | jq . ) I can understand the structure but it LOOKS like one now would need a script to create this file offline to get Sygic to load the maps

Code: Select all{
  "continents": [
    {
      "countries": [
        {
          "maps": [
            {
              "files": [
                {
                  "crc": "c8d17db4",
                  "path": "maps/_tomtom/2024_01/map_data/uaz.ta.2024.01/uaz.2dc",
                  "size": 7538632
                },
                {
                  "crc": "e45cd596",
                  "path": "maps/_tomtom/2024_01/map_data/uaz.ta.2024.01/uaz.fts",
                  "size": 42985676
                },
                {
                  "crc": "755a6bbe",
                  "path": "maps/_tomtom/2024_01/map_data/uaz.ta.2024.01/uaz.hmp",
                  "size": 2001514

2) Is there a solution to get speedcams for this release of Sygic? Get an SCDB.INFO file from some place?

The TMPConsoleDownloader doesn't seem to download them and on github I found a program to convert iGO formated speedcams to Sygic, but not sure if that still works.
Apr 4th, 2024, 3:59 am
Apr 7th, 2024, 7:26 am
so whats happening ?
the traffic conditions, and the speedcams are not working???
Apr 7th, 2024, 7:26 am
Apr 7th, 2024, 9:38 am
genmarkclark wrote:Two questions:

1) I find Sygic doesn't load them even if I transfer them to the phone and put them in the offline_maps folder .

What do you mean "Sygic doesn't load the maps"?
I put the maps in the offline_maps folder and Sygic works fine.

genmarkclark wrote:2) Is there a solution to get speedcams for this release of Sygic?

What is the issue you're facing?
Speedcams work fine on my Android 14 phone.
In speedcams folder, I see the ta_offlinespeedcams.dat file dated March 21, 2024.
Apr 7th, 2024, 9:38 am
Apr 7th, 2024, 10:39 am
anox wrote:

why cannot i see areas of heavy traffick?
Apr 7th, 2024, 10:39 am
Apr 8th, 2024, 7:19 am
anox wrote:

1) I find Sygic doesn't load them even if I transfer them to the phone and put them in the offline_maps folder .

What do you mean "Sygic doesn't load the maps"?
I put the maps in the offline_maps folder and Sygic works fine.

This should be marked as user error on my part, apologies all.

I went ahead and started over completely and its working as it should ; I did an adb push of the maps downloaded by the offline TMPConsole and all the maps show up in Sygic and also when I click on the 'Offline maps' tab in Sygic they also show up.

anox wrote:
genmarkclark wrote:2) Is there a solution to get speedcams for this release of Sygic?

What is the issue you're facing?
Speedcams work fine on my Android 14 phone.
In speedcams folder, I see the ta_offlinespeedcams.dat file dated March 21, 2024.

Anox: Can you post this ta_offlinespeedcams.dat file somewhere? I think Sygic has actually changed the URL used for hosting this file.

When I run TMPeConsoleDownloader20240326, I get the wcl (base maps) and it downloads maps for all areas I select but there is no *speedcams.dat file of any kind.

I tried to manually wget from the URL in the batch file but I get 404 errors, which is why I think the file isn't downloaded.
Code: Select allwget --user-agent="Dalvik/1.6.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.4.2; ASUS_T00Q Build/KVT49L)/CLDC-1.1" http://cdn-osc.sygic.com/offlinespeedcams/offlinespeedcams.sqlite
--2024-04-07 23:18:03--  http://cdn-osc.sygic.com/offlinespeedcams/offlinespeedcams.sqlite
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2024-04-07 23:18:04 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Apr 8th, 2024, 7:19 am
Apr 8th, 2024, 7:28 am
Note: Sygic's speedcam functionality works fine, I am experiencing issues downloading the actual database . Traffic requires an Internet connection and from what I understand only works for 7-days. Lack of traffic data has been covered by other posts and I am not complaining or criticizing lack of traffic.
Apr 8th, 2024, 7:28 am
Apr 8th, 2024, 10:47 am
justme007 wrote:why cannot i see areas of heavy traffick?

See the Mod Edit a few posts before yours.

mahomet91 wrote:hello, do you know how to fix traffic to work? traffic worked for 7 days after installation, then it stopped. restoring default settings and reset does not help. Thanks

Mod Edit:
The 7 days trial is attached to the DeviceID.
You might ask : "So how do I solve it?"
You can't without root, unless you do a factory reset every 7 days, which will probably change the DeviceID (IDK if LSPatch can help).
Apr 8th, 2024, 10:47 am
Apr 8th, 2024, 10:52 am
genmarkclark wrote:Anox: Can you post this ta_offlinespeedcams.dat file somewhere? I think Sygic has actually changed the URL used for hosting this file.

I see what you mean.
I guess I got the file from my Sygic installation last month.
If offlinespeedcams.dat cannot be manually obtained from somewhere, would it always come with a fresh Sygic install?
If so, once in a while I might need to do a Sygic install on an emulator, just to get an updated offlinespeedcams file. :)

Here is the file.
https://ufile.io/xcdw19kg
Apr 8th, 2024, 10:52 am