Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Feb 29th, 2024, 6:31 am
Varann wrote:Please don't upload programs on these nonsense sites, Google is aware that personal information will be exposed on all these sites.

:lol: :lol: so you believe everything google says do ya is the the tooth fairy real as well :lol: :lol: ive used rapidgator the last few years still waiting to show up on the FBI or some mafia hitlist if ya dont like the hosts then dont download off them simple enough to do
Feb 29th, 2024, 6:31 am
Feb 29th, 2024, 2:39 pm
network stream issue fixed...links updated.
Feb 29th, 2024, 2:39 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Mar 1st, 2024, 1:38 pm
KevinDeer5 wrote:Could you please update the Ultra Mod Lite editions too?

+1
Mar 1st, 2024, 1:38 pm
Mar 1st, 2024, 5:06 pm
V7a problem parsing the package, only rapidgator premium link works, (ugoos x3 pro box android 9) thank you anyway for your time
Mar 1st, 2024, 5:06 pm
Mar 2nd, 2024, 8:08 am

I updated the Lite Mod and posted it on app releases but got deleted after 30min for whatever stupid reason the drunk moderator had. Half of "mods" uploaded here are other people mods Re-uploaded here from Telegram (not thier own mods) to generate profits from DL links which is okay but when I uploaded my first made mod got deleted soon after? Wow talk about great rules and amazing policy. I would be grateful to anyone if they could inform for a better reliable forum to post my mods on it. Thanks. Also thank you Mr. @Balatan for the great mod and sorry for posting this comment here.
Mar 2nd, 2024, 8:08 am
Mar 2nd, 2024, 9:33 am
Erogamer wrote:

I updated the Lite Mod and posted it on app releases but got deleted after 30min for whatever stupid reason the drunk moderator had. Half of "mods" uploaded here are other people mods Re-uploaded here from Telegram (not thier own mods) to generate profits from DL links which is okay but when I uploaded my first made mod got deleted soon after? Wow talk about great rules and amazing policy. I would be grateful to anyone if they could inform for a better reliable forum to post my mods on it. Thanks. Also thank you Mr. @Balatan for the great mod and sorry for posting this comment here.

Cause ya probably done the topic wrong more than likely thats usually the case if stuff is deleted
Mar 2nd, 2024, 9:33 am
Mar 2nd, 2024, 4:31 pm
Diskobobulated wrote:
Erogamer wrote:

Cause ya probably done the topic wrong more than likely thats usually the case if stuff is deleted

Nope, I made almost identical copy of some veteran modder post with my own modification just to make sure everything follow guidelines but still got deleted. Make sense since there are only old veteran verified modders posting in android app releases, If I suddenly I post here without notice or approval this would happen even though my post and mod is perfectly correct with credits. Is there perhaps another section to post android mods for newbies like me other than android app releases?
Mar 2nd, 2024, 4:31 pm
Mar 3rd, 2024, 8:44 pm
LMAO at all the grandpas that don't know how to use adblockers and click on the true download link.
Maybe y'all should stick to the Play Store
Mar 3rd, 2024, 8:44 pm
Mar 3rd, 2024, 11:18 pm
Works perfectly on my Nvidia Shield
Mar 3rd, 2024, 11:18 pm
Mar 8th, 2024, 11:47 am
shuvro02 wrote:Network Stream crash issue.

+1
Mar 8th, 2024, 11:47 am
Mar 9th, 2024, 5:01 am
annoying loading subtitles, even it's loaded on the vid
Mar 9th, 2024, 5:01 am
Mar 21st, 2024, 1:00 pm
its update to 1.81.4.thabks
Mar 21st, 2024, 1:00 pm
Mar 21st, 2024, 1:26 pm
SaberMIO wrote:its update to 1.81.4.thabks

The Pro version? I just see that version for MX Player, not MX Player Pro
Mar 21st, 2024, 1:26 pm
Mar 21st, 2024, 1:36 pm
Varann wrote:Please don't upload programs on these nonsense sites, Google is aware that personal information will be exposed on all these sites.

which "personal information"? thanks
Mar 21st, 2024, 1:36 pm
Mar 21st, 2024, 1:47 pm
There is no option to exit the app from notification. I don't know if it's a bug or what but could you look into it once please. Anyway thanks for the Mod
Mar 21st, 2024, 1:47 pm