Video viewers, online TV, etc.
May 9th, 2024, 7:50 pm
maumaus wrote:Yes... Universal please. Don`t bother your time with making seperate architectures. Saves everyone time.

We don't need universal.
May 9th, 2024, 7:50 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
May 9th, 2024, 8:42 pm
youarefinished wrote:
Rockmods wrote:Patch 4.7.1: feat(YouTube): add support versions 19.03.36 ~ 19.16.39

Any Higher Version than 19.16.39 Patched with this Patch will turn As Beta (even if the used Base YT APK is stable release from google) because the Patches are not compatible for that Version. So stable Tag is Correct ?

Stable tag is correct as patches are always stable, you can`t build with an incompatible patch, as well as the YouTube build is also stable and not beta so nothing is wrong in this.

Mods made from a different branch other then main branch would be called experimental or something similar.
well, inotia tags those builds as beta himself in CLI. even though patches get successful.
Also, the extended branch is not the main. Main is revanced. Rvx is fork. Rex is fork of rvx. Patches are stable for a particular version and will be called stable. Dev patches are out to build experimental Builds. Also Higher versions patched by current patches also comes under experimental build.
RVX Manager itself states the same that it can lead to unexpected issues. (Versions are found showing bugs even though all patches were successful), because all patches are made by the developer with the fingerprint of specific version or versions. higher version have different fingerprints.
May 9th, 2024, 8:42 pm

Stay Blessed, Stay Happy & RTWOFTW.
May 9th, 2024, 8:58 pm
youarefinished wrote:
senseless7 wrote:One app for several architectures, like you offered before.

I decided to save some space for users but if many users need universal, I`ll go back to that in next update.
Nah
May 9th, 2024, 8:58 pm
May 9th, 2024, 11:37 pm
Mobilefanatik wrote:Universal please.

Whats wrong with ppl just use the one u need there is no meed for universal
May 9th, 2024, 11:37 pm
May 10th, 2024, 12:33 am
youarefinished wrote:

I decided to save some space for users but if many users need universal, I`ll go back to that in next update.
Na, we don`t need universal
May 10th, 2024, 12:33 am
May 10th, 2024, 1:19 am
ttt56 wrote:Stop shitting on others work. Keep that to yourself
If you don`t know what are they talking and you don`t know technical stuff then don`t interfere with them.
May 10th, 2024, 1:19 am
May 10th, 2024, 1:28 am
Mmm I'm having a buffer issue. Any tips to fix this?
May 10th, 2024, 1:28 am
May 10th, 2024, 3:22 am
Rockmods wrote:Patch 4.7.1:.

Jeez man, don't fill up the whole thread with unnecessary discussion, especially not like this with making 10 separate posts for saying the same thing again and again, simply just edit your post., you aren't a new user here.

It seems you are mixing up branch and repo terminology together and confused between them. In any case, you asked a question and I already answered it. It's not a discussion, I explained my answer with reasons, it's possible that you aren't happy with my answer but because of your logic and understanding, I can't have a discussion with you. If you would like to continue, keep this discussion through PM for any further explanation.
May 10th, 2024, 3:22 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 10th, 2024, 4:47 am

If you're using a newer device, the second architecture should be the one you want.
When in doubt. Google Play: CPU Z. A tiny, no ads free program that will tell you what actual hardware you're running.
May 10th, 2024, 4:47 am

Tina, if you really loved me you would let me eat your brains
May 10th, 2024, 4:55 am
Buffering issue mee too

At the moment the only working version is Vanced 5.1.80...

Thanks anyway
May 10th, 2024, 4:55 am
May 10th, 2024, 1:04 pm
ascr0unch wrote:Buffering issue mee too

At the moment the only working version is Vanced 5.1.80...

Thanks anyway
Vanced is bad as snaptube. Vanced acting as nonsense algorithm for serving home page videos suggestion. Most/99% suggestions are bad and repeated
May 10th, 2024, 1:04 pm