Browsers, messengers, email clients, download utilities
Oct 28th, 2010, 7:59 pm
same here.. doesn't seem to be working on any of the mirrors.. requesting for license.. any solution?..
Oct 28th, 2010, 7:59 pm
Oct 29th, 2010, 5:42 am
anyone can teach me why there is no "send" icon in portrait mode, i need to switch to landscape mode before i can see the "send" icon. so in other word, i need to always in landscape screen to send a message. Please help. Thanks
Oct 29th, 2010, 5:42 am
Oct 29th, 2010, 6:38 am
shawnlai wrote:anyone can teach me why there is no "send" icon in portrait mode, i need to switch to landscape mode before i can see the "send" icon. so in other word, i need to always in landscape screen to send a message. Please help. Thanks

Just type your text then hit the "enter" and it will send! enjoy...
Oct 29th, 2010, 6:38 am
Oct 29th, 2010, 7:21 am
edwardally wrote:
shawnlai wrote:anyone can teach me why there is no "send" icon in portrait mode, i need to switch to landscape mode before i can see the "send" icon. so in other word, i need to always in landscape screen to send a message. Please help. Thanks

i did press enter, but it goes to the next line instead of sending the message. Please help
Oct 29th, 2010, 7:21 am
Nov 1st, 2010, 6:53 am
Please edit your post to conform with the site guidelines found under How To Post A Release. Once you've completed the edit click on the Image to let us know you've edited your post. You will not receive WRZ$ until this is completed.
Nov 1st, 2010, 6:53 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 1st, 2010, 8:52 pm
Edited by Moderator. $25WRZ + $5 mirror to Diversity, $25WRZ for crack to Sed; Category: Internet / Network Utilities.
Nov 1st, 2010, 8:52 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 2nd, 2010, 4:20 pm
shawnlai wrote:
edwardally wrote:

i did press enter, but it goes to the next line instead of sending the message. Please help

try tu use another keyboard , i had the same issue with stock Sony Erricson keyboard on my X10i , after change to the HTC keyboart , it is gone
Nov 2nd, 2010, 4:20 pm