Discuss Android apps here.
Dec 16th, 2023, 12:58 pm
Broken on both cell and tab again....WTF Google?
Dec 16th, 2023, 12:58 pm
Dec 17th, 2023, 11:48 am
muhmatz wrote:HELP......why do I see MOD apps for updating in the Google Playstore????
How do I get it back so that only official apps are displayed?
I read somewhere that Google wanted to take action to prevent sideloading illigal modded apps...
Dec 17th, 2023, 11:48 am
Dec 19th, 2023, 12:31 am
wierd, play store has ALWAYS had my cracked app on the list to update. so does aurora store i think
Dec 19th, 2023, 12:31 am

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
Dec 19th, 2023, 2:43 am
I managed to fix this myself the other day by deleting app data, force stop play store and then reload. But now it has come back with a vengeance. Every app/game that doesn't have original signature is now included for list of updates in Play Store.

I fear this is the calm before the storm and this is some kind of test by Google to get every app you have installed on your phone that is also on Play Store to be shown whether there is an update or not regardless if you have installed via Play Store or not. I dont allow Play Store to scan my apps I install outside play store so took off Google Play Protect but now it seems like they don't have to scan my apps, if there's an update available via Play Store, it will be included. Wouldn't be at all surprised by the time Android 15 is released, Google will have found a way to only update via Play Store if an app is released on there.
Dec 19th, 2023, 2:43 am
Dec 19th, 2023, 9:31 am
Deerp1976 wrote:I managed to fix this myself the other day by deleting app data, force stop play store and then reload. But now it has come back with a vengeance. Every app/game that doesn`t have original signature is now included for list of updates in Play Store.

I fear this is the calm before the storm and this is some kind of test by Google to get every app you have installed on your phone that is also on Play Store to be shown whether there is an update or not regardless if you have installed via Play Store or not. I dont allow Play Store to scan my apps I install outside play store so took off Google Play Protect but now it seems like they don`t have to scan my apps, if there`s an update available via Play Store, it will be included. Wouldn`t be at all surprised by the time Android 15 is released, Google will have found a way to only update via Play Store if an app is released on there.
Or prevent modded / cracked apps installing in the future !
Dec 19th, 2023, 9:31 am
Dec 19th, 2023, 6:15 pm
navthuis wrote:
Deerp1976 wrote:I managed to fix this myself the other day by deleting app data, force stop play store and then reload. But now it has come back with a vengeance. Every app/game that doesn`t have original signature is now included for list of updates in Play Store.

I fear this is the calm before the storm and this is some kind of test by Google to get every app you have installed on your phone that is also on Play Store to be shown whether there is an update or not regardless if you have installed via Play Store or not. I dont allow Play Store to scan my apps I install outside play store so took off Google Play Protect but now it seems like they don`t have to scan my apps, if there`s an update available via Play Store, it will be included. Wouldn`t be at all surprised by the time Android 15 is released, Google will have found a way to only update via Play Store if an app is released on there.
If your rooted there is a lsposed module that hides apps from play store to prevent updates
Dec 19th, 2023, 6:15 pm
Dec 19th, 2023, 10:17 pm
jremi wrote:
navthuis wrote:

If your rooted there is a lsposed module that hides apps from play store to prevent updates
Here..

https://techcrunch.com/2023/12/19/all-the-changes-coming-to-google-play-and-sideloading-following-700m-settlement/
Dec 19th, 2023, 10:17 pm
Dec 21st, 2023, 5:38 pm
navthuis wrote:

B i n g o ! Welcome to the new gay proud open border. Orange man bad, communist beauty of Bah bye America! :sick: :crazy: :mrgreen:

/ - Disclaimer: Gotta keep funding 2 Wars somehow! "Let's Go Brandon" !!!

[*]Google FTL! :o

Nevermind... Just read last poster's poast and this article:

Well no shit. I was close. Some ass backwards 'Judge' actually did start this stupidity in motion. :crazy: :roll: :crazy:

No Seriously. lol. Some will get my drivil. Other's will not. :run's Away fast:

*Final Edit* Shat, just when I started playin round with "Aurora Store" -> viewtopic.php?f=428&t=5468039&hilit=Aurora+Store w/ it's blacklist feature as suggested here or somewhere I recently read to absolve this and after re-reading that article. I'ts all likely a waste of time trying to fix this cucked up issue. They r gonna keep twerkin shat until they win. :think:
Dec 21st, 2023, 5:38 pm

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918U1)
Visible Wireless
Dec 23rd, 2023, 9:29 am
Samsung S21 Ultra here. Same problem, I did an Android update and since then my apps from this site are showing up in the Google store. Any solutions so far?
Thanks and Merry Christmas!!
Dec 23rd, 2023, 9:29 am
Dec 25th, 2023, 1:21 am
Hi.

I have used the good old Titanium Backup to disconnect modded apps from Playstore.
In Titanium Backup, long press the app you want to disconnect and choose from menu...

Cheers

Edit: It requires Root.
Dec 25th, 2023, 1:21 am
Dec 26th, 2023, 1:49 am
d_jaxx wrote:Hi.

I have used the good old Titanium Backup to disconnect modded apps from Playstore.
In Titanium Backup, long press the app you want to disconnect and choose from menu...

Cheers
Does phone need to be rooted to do this?
Dec 26th, 2023, 1:49 am
Dec 26th, 2023, 9:58 am
Yes.
Titanium Backup doesn't work on unrooted devices.
Dec 26th, 2023, 9:58 am
Jan 4th, 2024, 10:14 pm
d_jaxx wrote:Hi.

Cheers

Edit: It requires Root.

Thanks Mate, is there any other app as well to do so ?
Jan 4th, 2024, 10:14 pm
Jan 6th, 2024, 5:52 pm
Hi.

I don't know of any other app that can do that.

There are Xposed modules that can do this.
But for that, the device needs to be rooted.
Jan 6th, 2024, 5:52 pm
Mar 1st, 2024, 3:14 am
lazer9 wrote:
navthuis wrote:

B i n g o ! Welcome to the new gay proud open border. Orange man bad, communist beauty of Bah bye America! :sick: :crazy: :mrgreen:

/ - Disclaimer: Gotta keep funding 2 Wars somehow! "Let`s Go Brandon" !!!

[*]Google FTL! :o

Nevermind... Just read last poster`s poast and this article:

Well no shit. I was close. Some ass backwards `Judge` actually did start this stupidity in motion. :crazy: :roll: :crazy:

No Seriously. lol. Some will get my drivil. Other`s will not. :run`s Away fast:

*Final Edit* Shat, just when I started playin round with "Aurora Store" -> viewtopic.php?f=428&t=5468039&hilit=Aurora+Store w/ it`s blacklist feature as suggested here or somewhere I recently read to absolve this and after re-reading that article. I`ts all likely a waste of time trying to fix this cucked up issue. They r gonna keep twerkin shat until they win. :think:
Lol, wait so a company wanting to make more money by stopping crack version of apks is communism? Seems like the poorly educated are mistaking their own hated for capitalism for some Boogeyman fox news tells them to hate. Why do you hate capitalism! You should be happy to give your corporate overlords more money!
Mar 1st, 2024, 3:14 am