Discuss Android apps here.
May 1st, 2023, 9:32 am
hi!

the zazhimi app (http://www.zazhimi.com/) it the only way i've found (so far) that lets me view old-ish magazine scans of somewhat obscure japanese fashion mags. the app is in chinese, so already it's at bit cumbersome to nagivate. it generally will let me download, but it's page by page, and it seems i have to wait a bit between the downloads. sometimes it doesn't work, but it's impossible to tell (at least for me) unless i navigate to and look in my download folder. for a magazine of ~150 pages, this is obviously too impractical. does anyone know if it is possible to expedite the downloading process? either with a second app, or by modifying the existing app? i have no knowledge of such things myself. -_-
alternatively, if anyone knows another way i can dl japanese fashion magazines (thereby circumventing this app entirely) like fruits, g&lb, spoon., street, kera etc. i would also be interested in that!
May 1st, 2023, 9:32 am
May 7th, 2023, 1:14 am
I downloaded the app to try and help you with this but I genuinely have no idea. There`s an old livejournal page with japanese magazines to download, but it became unactive in the late 2010`s. Wishing you luck with solving this though.
May 7th, 2023, 1:14 am
May 7th, 2023, 8:31 am
yeah, i know about the lj community and i regret i didn't dl and preserve everything back in the day! i'm pretty sure someone did though - but where to find it today has proved very difficult. thanks for trying though :)
May 7th, 2023, 8:31 am