Discuss Android apps here.
Sep 23rd, 2021, 10:42 pm
I'm looking for a good app to stream football/soccer/sports that is reliable and if possible with English audio.

Apps similar to Vola sports and navixsport for example
Sep 23rd, 2021, 10:42 pm
Sep 24th, 2021, 4:11 am
Top 5 Live Football Streaming Apps.
Mobdro.
ESPN ScoreCenter.
Sybla TV.
Live NetTV.
Sport TV.
Show Sport TV.
iFlix.
Sep 24th, 2021, 4:11 am
Sep 24th, 2021, 10:21 am
jere8788 wrote:Top 5 Live Football Streaming Apps.
Mobdro.
ESPN ScoreCenter.
Sybla TV.
Live NetTV.
Sport TV.
Show Sport TV.
iFlix.

Thanks for your suggestions, ESPN doesn't stream football. It's just a live score app. Sybla TV, sport tv and show sport tv are outdated apps and no longer work. Iflix is a movies and TV series streaming app, does not stream live TV.

Live net TV and mobdro are the only two working apps in the list that stream football and they both buffer constantly making it unwatchable.
Sep 24th, 2021, 10:21 am
Sep 24th, 2021, 10:31 am
TerryTibbz wrote:
Mobdro.
ESPN ScoreCenter.
Sybla TV.
Live NetTV.
Sport TV.
Show Sport TV.
iFlix.

Thanks for your suggestions, ESPN doesn`t stream football. It`s just a live score app. Sybla TV, sport tv and show sport tv are outdated apps and no longer work. Iflix is a movies and TV series streaming app, does not stream live TV.

Live net TV and mobdro are the only two working apps in the list that stream football and they both buffer constantly making it unwatchable.
Does Mobdro work? I thought it was over. But if it works, can you share the link, please?
Sep 24th, 2021, 10:31 am

Meow!
Sep 24th, 2021, 10:34 am
I use Live NetTV. It has a good feature, that is it shows what game is on and with links.
Sep 24th, 2021, 10:34 am

Meow!
Sep 25th, 2021, 12:28 am
rahaaatul wrote:I use Live NetTV. It has a good feature, that is it shows what game is on and with links.

Live net TV buffers a lot for me. What else do you use other than live net TV?
I used Vola sport and navixsport before and they worked really well with minimal buffering.

rahaaatul wrote:
TerryTibbz wrote:
Mobdro.
ESPN ScoreCenter.
Sybla TV.
Live NetTV.
Sport TV.
Show Sport TV.
iFlix.

Thanks for your suggestions, ESPN doesn`t stream football. It`s just a live score app. Sybla TV, sport tv and show sport tv are outdated apps and no longer work. Iflix is a movies and TV series streaming app, does not stream live TV.

Does Mobdro work? I thought it was over. But if it works, can you share the link, please?

I do not use mobdro but the last time I checked it was working a few months back. The sports channels on mobdro go offline all the time. It's no good for sport channels. I do not have a link sorry.
Sep 25th, 2021, 12:28 am
Sep 26th, 2021, 7:52 am
TerryTibbz wrote:
rahaaatul wrote:I use Live NetTV. It has a good feature, that is it shows what game is on and with links.

Live net TV buffers a lot for me. What else do you use other than live net TV?
I used Vola sport and navixsport before and they worked really well with minimal buffering.

rahaaatul wrote:
TerryTibbz wrote:
Mobdro.
ESPN ScoreCenter.
Sybla TV.
Live NetTV.
Sport TV.
Show Sport TV.
iFlix.

I do not use mobdro but the last time I checked it was working a few months back. The sports channels on mobdro go offline all the time. It`s no good for sport channels. I do not have a link sorry.
I don`t use anything else except talksport radio to listen live commentary of premier league matches when I can`t watch, tried Redbox though but that buffers too much for me.
Sep 26th, 2021, 7:52 am

Meow!
Nov 20th, 2021, 5:51 pm
Does anyone have a link for any of the apps ?
Nov 20th, 2021, 5:51 pm
Jan 27th, 2022, 4:10 pm
If you do a search Redbox, TvMob, and HDTV v1. 6 are all good but you must use a VPN. You may have to search Google to find some of these. I have all 3 installed so if the links are down on one you change app.
Jan 27th, 2022, 4:10 pm
Mar 2nd, 2023, 3:47 pm
Did you ever get an answer for this? I found 2 places online (websites) that I watch with a VPN that shows multiple sports. There is also RapidStreamz app from here that works great also.
Web- strikeout.ws and vipleague.st both work great.
Mar 2nd, 2023, 3:47 pm
Apr 6th, 2023, 5:12 am
TerryTibbz wrote:I'm looking for a good app to stream football/soccer/sports that is reliable and if possible with English audio.

apk mod app to Vola sports and navixsport for example

Here are some options you might want to consider:

LiveNet TV: This app provides access to a wide range of sports channels from different countries, including the UK and US, and offers English commentary for many of its sports broadcasts.

Sport TV: Another popular app for streaming sports, Sport TV offers live coverage of various sports events, including football/soccer, basketball, and tennis. It also provides English audio for most of its content.

Mobdro: This app provides access to a variety of sports channels, including Sky Sports and BT Sports, and also offers live coverage of popular football/soccer leagues, such as the Premier League and La Liga. It also offers English commentary for many of its sports broadcasts.

ESPN: This app is well-known for its comprehensive coverage of sports events, including football/soccer, and offers live streaming of matches, scores, and news updates. It also provides English commentary for most of its content.

FuboTV: This app offers a wide range of sports channels, including those dedicated to football/soccer, and provides live coverage of various leagues and tournaments. It also offers English commentary for many of its sports broadcasts.
Apr 6th, 2023, 5:12 am
Apr 22nd, 2023, 10:06 pm
Well, if it is about football then Spydog is the lord, check Spydog's football live tv apps.
Apr 22nd, 2023, 10:06 pm
Apr 28th, 2023, 9:31 am
AbdLM10King wrote:Well, if it is about football then Spydog is the lord, check Spydog`s football live tv apps.
Any links?
Apr 28th, 2023, 9:31 am
Apr 28th, 2023, 6:09 pm
I use Football Live HD for streaming EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga and Champion League
Apr 28th, 2023, 6:09 pm