Discuss Android apps here.
Mar 3rd, 2015, 4:37 am
Hi

Just a "stupid" question. My GF has a unrooted Lenovo. It needs to be fixed so we're shipping it back to them, but before I do, I just want to backup some of her apps for her. I know Lucky patcher can do it on a rooted phone, tested it on my factory rooted Proline Tablet (yip it came rooted from the factory), but not sure about using Lucky Patcher's backup facility on a non-rooted tablet
Mar 3rd, 2015, 4:37 am

Unable to reupload any books due to personal reasons
Mar 7th, 2015, 5:18 am
Unfortunately not. Each android app runs as a seperate user which is why pretty much all backup apps require root. You can do a full desktop backup using "adb backup" (search for a guide though, as there are quite a few different command line options depending on what you want to back up) though and that will save the app data as well.

Oh, and titaniumbackup can extract and restore individual apps and data from such a backup, so if you root your new tablet you can still use the backup you did with adb.
Mar 7th, 2015, 5:18 am
Dec 26th, 2015, 1:40 pm
I use Carbon app to backup my rooted samsung phone, you can try this. this work in both rooted and non rooted phone and tablet.
Dec 26th, 2015, 1:40 pm