If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Mar 1st, 2024, 10:26 pm
Hi dudes,

I know how difficult it is to find a real [MOD] able to clean FB, of all its ads and craps, when you can't flash, nor root or even debloat your device, so I tried to find a way for my (almost) untouched Realme phone...
And after disabling and setting all I could without ADB, I believe I found a pretty decent way to use FB on A13 (and RealmeUI4), with messenger fully available, and, of course, without installing anything !

Maybe a bit tricky for some but still decent compared to the ''issues'' from having that app installed (or any mod) only for ''that''...
So, here it is:
Kiwi Browser (desktop mode only)
+Ublock Origin, Privacy Badger, Decentraleyes and Tampermonkey (addons)
+Social Fixer for Facebook (userscript)...

The only way, to use messenger and SFFF properly, is to use the Destop mode of Kiwi, then on any page click the three dots and click Social Fixer to reach your most recent feeds (my way but you can change that in the settings).
Still at your charge to use your fingers to zoom in or out...

Please, feel comfortable to say here what you think about that.

Thanks.
;)

Screenshots:
1/ Social Fixer in action

2/ Messenger available
Mar 1st, 2024, 10:26 pm
Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:06 pm
Nice guide, but for me Firefox surpasses every browser + every extension you mentioned can be installed in it too
Even better, with Iceraven you can install addons from .XPI files, allowing you to play around with addons that are not in the official store yet
Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:06 pm
Mar 2nd, 2024, 5:21 pm
Meliante3310 wrote:Nice guide, but for me Firefox surpasses every browser + every extension you mentioned can be installed in it too
Even better, with Iceraven you can install addons from .XPI files, allowing you to play around with addons that are not in the official store yet

Hi, you are right, it's worth mentioning Iceraven which is my second browser.
Unfortunately I got few issues with SFFF script, for instance the SFX control panel, which stays on top of the FB webpage during use, was not reporting anything.
So Kiwi was my best bet, also because, as Iceraven, you can use (almost) any extension coming from the chromestore or a .crx file.
I'm using both ''engines'' and also Dolphin which uses Webkit engine...

But I didn't retry SFFF with Iceraven since monthes, maybe it's fixed now, so I will soon.

Thank you for replying.
Mar 2nd, 2024, 5:21 pm
Apr 1st, 2024, 8:04 pm
I use for feed m.facebook mode webdevsk/FB-Mobile-Clean-my-feeds

A browser script that removes unwanted posts from Facebook Mobile
Apr 1st, 2024, 8:04 pm
Apr 4th, 2024, 1:33 pm
gorekhaa wrote:Kiwi Browser (desktop mode only)
+Ublock Origin, Privacy Badger, Decentraleyes and Tampermonkey (addons)
+Social Fixer for Facebook (userscript)...

Thank you. Works well in Firefox for me. Also Ublock Origin and Tampermonkey with Social Fixer for Facebook suffice. Don't need Privacy Badger and Decentraleyes.
Apr 4th, 2024, 1:33 pm
Apr 14th, 2024, 1:52 am
Thanks a lot
Apr 14th, 2024, 1:52 am