If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Aug 20th, 2022, 6:16 pm
is android 13 blocking accessibility permissions to apps that don't come from an app store.?
https://www.androidauthority.com/androi ... s-3161162/

what implications does that have for places like mobilism?
what about personal offline backups?

i get a lot of apps that have been modified for better privacy here.

what other android 13 features should a be worried about? ( i have a pixel 6 and can upgrade now)
right now android 13 on the pixel 6 is not downgrade able be warned

anyone know of any other issues with upgrading?
Aug 20th, 2022, 6:16 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
Aug 20th, 2022, 7:19 pm
well I sure as shit won`t be updating. thanks for the heads up
Aug 20th, 2022, 7:19 pm
Aug 21st, 2022, 11:17 pm
WssDominus wrote:well I sure as shit won`t be updating. thanks for the heads up
I am on Android 13. Every Launcher from this site, as well as apps like reface and snow crash immediately upon starting. Icon Packs all working so far. That said, you CAN turn on accessibility for any app or third party app.. Just go into app info - 3 dots upper right - allow restricted access. This doesn`t fix the crashes on a good bit of apps promoted by mobilism though.
Aug 21st, 2022, 11:17 pm
Aug 22nd, 2022, 4:24 am
i was reading that all system app updated on android 13 are no longer uninstall able/ downgrade able..
so in you update apps like youtube or google mail and it causes nothing but issues, you cant remove it and go back to the original version.
you have to wait for google to fix the issues.

i really hope to hell AOSP A13 is not like this also
Aug 22nd, 2022, 4:24 am

Aug 22nd, 2022, 12:52 pm
nutpants wrote:i was reading that all system app updated on android 13 are no longer uninstall able/ downgrade able..
so in you update apps like youtube or google mail and it causes nothing but issues, you cant remove it and go back to the original version.

I`ve had no issues like that. I`m on a Pixel 4xl, Android 13 1 week ago. Only issues I`m having are Launcher mods, and mods with subscriptions
Aug 22nd, 2022, 12:52 pm
Aug 22nd, 2022, 8:13 pm
Ryn83472 wrote:
nutpants wrote:i was reading that all system app updated on android 13 are no longer uninstall able/ downgrade able..

I`ve had no issues like that. I`m on a Pixel 4xl, Android 13 1 week ago. Only issues I`m having are Launcher mods, and mods with subscriptions
Have you tried to install and then uninstall a system app update from play store? Or uninstall a system app update from settings>apps> uninstall
Aug 22nd, 2022, 8:13 pm

Aug 22nd, 2022, 9:25 pm
nutpants wrote:
Ryn83472 wrote:

Have you tried to install and then uninstall a system app update from play store? Or uninstall a system app update from settings>apps> uninstall
Yes. No problems yet
Aug 22nd, 2022, 9:25 pm
Aug 27th, 2022, 9:19 am
WssDominus wrote:well I sure as shit won`t be updating. thanks for the heads up
No worrys - all this will be possible with root. Launchers not working propably just compatibility fixes which will come.
Aug 27th, 2022, 9:19 am
Dec 2nd, 2022, 6:37 am
The only errors I have with app is Screen Master doesn't work and Parcel only load 1 order not 2 I have in AliExpress
and by the way I can not get in to Android/Data Dir.. :(
but every thing else works ok for me and I run a lot of apps also.
Dec 2nd, 2022, 6:37 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Jan 19th, 2023, 12:25 am
ktx-nz wrote:The only errors I have with app is Screen Master doesn't work and Parcel only load 1 order not 2 I have in AliExpress

I can't get into the android data directory either. And I learned when you clear caches, it doesn't actually clear anything now with 13. Use mixplorer after you clear caches and you'll see your data is all still there. Nothing gets cleared.
Jan 19th, 2023, 12:25 am
Jan 19th, 2023, 3:09 pm
Juicebox505 wrote:
ktx-nz wrote:The only errors I have with app is Screen Master doesn`t work and Parcel only load 1 order not 2 I have in AliExpress

I can`t get into the android data directory either. And I learned when you clear caches, it doesn`t actually clear anything now with 13. Use mixplorer after you clear caches and you`ll see your data is all still there. Nothing gets cleared.
Still on 11, and will stay on 11. Damn Google and their shenanigans.
Jan 19th, 2023, 3:09 pm