Browsers, messengers, email clients, download clients, connection utilities and other internet related software
Jan 8th, 2008, 3:46 pm
Damn it! The PPC Browser is getting better and better!

Excellent Release. Everything work okay for me.

Donate 10 warez$ for Sharing, Hackerzero.
Jan 8th, 2008, 3:46 pm
Jan 8th, 2008, 3:52 pm
could anyone check is Opera works without problems on WM 2003SE, installed on memory card
Jan 8th, 2008, 3:52 pm
Jan 8th, 2008, 4:44 pm
I found this error with Opera 6.85 trying to watch a youtube video.

Jan 8th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Samgung Galaxy Note II (N7100) ICS 6.0.1

Please, excuse my poor English

Greetings fro Valencia, Spain
Jan 8th, 2008, 5:10 pm
yes that's the exact error i'm getting as well ?
Jan 8th, 2008, 5:10 pm
Jan 8th, 2008, 5:43 pm
are you guys using the mobile youtube wesite or the full website? i'm more interested if the full website works since the mobile one works on pie.
Jan 8th, 2008, 5:43 pm
Jan 8th, 2008, 5:59 pm
castorscout wrote:I found this error with Opera 6.85 trying to watch a youtube video.

You're browsing the mobile youtube. You want to look at youtube.com. Make sure you have the flash plugin installed as well.
Jan 8th, 2008, 5:59 pm
Jan 8th, 2008, 6:26 pm
ah well i did type in youtube.com, but the mobile youtube is what loads up ?
Jan 8th, 2008, 6:26 pm
Jan 8th, 2008, 6:37 pm
I just tried it again and selected show desktop version, but it fails to load up some image near the end, and the browser locks up 100% cpu, i have to reset the pocketpc ??
Jan 8th, 2008, 6:37 pm
Jan 8th, 2008, 7:30 pm
Thanks! The Flash is working!
Jan 8th, 2008, 7:30 pm
Jan 9th, 2008, 12:24 am
Antineutrino wrote:Youtube works but it's slow and choppy... :?
I'm using x51v with Football WM6 A03 cooked ROM.

Anyone managed to play video at a decent quality?

It works very smooth for me, you have to let the processor do al the work in loading the video, or else when it loads and plays it takes on both on one cpu which lags and does all this freezing.
SO let it load. it might take a while, but its worth playing youtube on your browser normally.

corky wrote:Hmmm strange i already had the latest opera version/build on my ppc, so i installed flash player 7 restarted, connected to the wifi, ran opera, loaded up youtube.com, went to play a video and every one comes up with an error message about unsigned/untrusted etc etc relating to the .3gp file ??

So why is that i wonder ??

Its because your on YouTube Mobile, scroll all the way down to youtube, and press on the Original youtube or something like that. It can't be the mobile youtube version, it has to be the full version of

jimliew wrote:Damn it! The PPC Browser is getting better and better!

Excellent Release. Everything work okay for me.

Donate 10 warez$ for Sharing, Hackerzero.
youtube.

Thank you, I will keep trying to post more useful things for Pocket Pc's if i can.

axlop wrote:could anyone check is Opera works without problems on WM 2003SE, installed on memory card

I think you can instal onto storage car without problems. As I've installed it into my memory card.

castorscout wrote:I found this error with Opera 6.85 trying to watch a youtube video.

Its due to your browser going into "Mobile" youtube, your pocket pc does not play 3gp, plus, mobile youtube does not support flash much, so you use the full verion or origianl of youtube and t shall work.

corky wrote:ah well i did type in youtube.com, but the mobile youtube is what loads up ?

If you get Mobile Youtube, there should be a link that will go back to the original youtube. If not, go to Opera>Menu>Settings> Int he box under " Identify as:" Desktop Computer or something. then when you load youtube it should wor fine.
uran235 wrote:

This does not seem to be a .cab file ?!

anyway, downloaded here
http://www.opera.com/products/mobile/products/

Kareem already provided the alternate link, directly, and i told everyone to rename the extension.

EDIT: I have updated the thread with more helpful hints and information that will aid in getting youtube to work, or play smoothly.
Jan 9th, 2008, 12:24 am
Jan 9th, 2008, 1:25 am
Great share! Oh and by the way. I have a Dell Axim x5 400 mhz and NON mobile version of youtube works fine. No lag or anything.

Here are some cab mirrors on mediafire:
WM2003:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dlcjvt3m1bj
WM5:
http://www.mediafire.com/?czlkdmq3zlg
Jan 9th, 2008, 1:25 am

Post rewarded by kareem on Jan 9th, 2008, 1:40 am.
+5wrz for mirror

Bensawsome
AKA BJ

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
Jan 9th, 2008, 2:19 am
nice job Bensawsome, was going to reward you, but Kareem already did. Anyways, thanks for the comment. It seems to lag for some people, but surised to see a 400mhz to run without lag ;)
Jan 9th, 2008, 2:19 am
Jan 9th, 2008, 2:41 am
Oh I'll be happy to take some more WRZ$ :P jk but ya. Even when I am watching regular flash movies in PIE it work really good also. I dunno what it is. I guess dell just made a really good ppc :D
Thanks
Bensawsome
Jan 9th, 2008, 2:41 am

Bensawsome
AKA BJ

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination