Post your app requests here.
Feb 26th, 2022, 11:07 am
Велико поштовање за моју украјинску браћу. Напред до победе против агресора
Feb 26th, 2022, 11:07 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 11:57 am
I am horrified by the actions of Putin, but greatly encouraged by the courage and humanity of the Ukrainian people.
Feb 26th, 2022, 11:57 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 12:30 pm
Я надеюсь, что Путин просто умрет! Да здравствует Украина!
Feb 26th, 2022, 12:30 pm

Feb 26th, 2022, 12:38 pm
Best wishes to you and the Ukrainian people - stay strong and stay safe.
Feb 26th, 2022, 12:38 pm
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:01 pm
Really sadden and upset by this very tragic situation
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:01 pm
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:12 pm
You and your country do not deserve this. Please stay strong, this, too shall pass.
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:12 pm

PM me for my dead links ~_~
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:28 pm
There is no justification for what Russia is doing right now and a part of me still can't believe it's actually happening. War and other acts of geopolitical aggression are never the answer and I really, sincerely hope this is over quickly for you all. I'm so sorry I can't make a difference, but my thoughts are with you, and please know that the UK is 100% behind you. X
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:28 pm
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:34 pm
I'm here in the UK watching this horrible situation unfold on the news. I feel so sorry for all Ukrainians having their lives completely & needlessly turned upside down by that psychotic warmongering tyrannical bastard in Moscow who feels it's completely acceptable in the 21st century to invade another country without any kind of rational reasoning. The bravery, heart & spirit currently being shown by the Ukrainian people is beyond admirable & the rest of the world stands strong & solid with you all.

I'm really praying that my country & the other NATO allies do what's right by you all & do a lot more than just talk a lot of words and/or impose clearly meaningless/ineffective sanctions & give Ukraine's people the proper help & military support you need & deserve.

Hope you & all of Ukraine continue to stay strong & stay safe.
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:34 pm
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:42 pm
I'm sorry this is happening the whole thing is a fucking mess, Putin is as you say a tyrant he has short man syndrome in that he needs to prove he is a bigger man. It is truly my belief that they thought Trump would have won a second term and this was planned so the US would turn a blind eye, as Trump is beholden to "Mother Russia" to the tune of a shit ton of money, not that Biden is doing much more neither is our own BoJo or Mrs Fish, I only can send me thoughts and prayers

Stay safe

nom
Feb 26th, 2022, 1:42 pm

Feb 26th, 2022, 2:21 pm
Indeed I live in the dark ages!
A guileless word is an absurdity. A smooth forehead betokens
A hard heart. He who laughs
Has not yet heard
The terrible tidings.

Ah, what an age it is
When to speak of trees is almost a crime
For it is a kind of silence about injustice!
And he who walks calmly across the street,
Is he not out of reach of his friends
In trouble?

Bertolt Brecht

The Russian leader has invaded Ukraine, to ‘denazify’ a country led by a man whose Jewish forebears died in the Holocaust. :(
Feb 26th, 2022, 2:21 pm

Feb 26th, 2022, 2:27 pm
Stay strong and stay safe

LoopyLoo
Dear Lord, The situation is going from bad to worse! :(
My prayers are with you Disk4mat & with all others suffering due to such inhuman decisions!!

I LOVE my books!
I'm now slowly getting over that lovely fragrance of paper books! Thanks Mobilism!!
Feb 26th, 2022, 2:31 pm
Thoughts and prayers to all in the Ukraine. Donating to our Canadian Red Cross that is collecting funds to help. Stay as safe as you can with your family.
Feb 26th, 2022, 2:31 pm
Feb 26th, 2022, 2:49 pm
My prayers right now are with all the Ukrainian people, i really hope you can hold on and push back the Russian invasion. It saddens me that Ukraine is not getting more help because she's not a part of NATO, efforts should be made to stop the Putin madness before it escalates to something worse, the Britains and the French sacrificed Czechoslovakia hoping it would stop Hitler and avoid war and that resulted in the invasion of almost the entire Europe. I get the whole Nato thing but they're also showing weakness by not taking action and Putin will exploit that.

Lets hope for the best, and stay safe.
Feb 26th, 2022, 2:49 pm