All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Apr 12th, 2024, 6:54 pm
Choclate wrote:It`s saying my premium is expired when download stuff but I`m still premium?

Your account should be fixed, please try now.

sdrew wrote:uploady - There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror.

jhonienglish wrote:same error message with frdl also. not able to download releases who have only these two as premium support.

Thanks, I have emailed the owners of these filehosts informing them of the issue.

Edit: Cloudy's owner confirmed the issue has been fixed, and I can confirm Cloudy is now working again in the Premium Downloader.

Edit: FreeDL's owner responded that they are changing datacenters, so files are being transferred, which he says will take a couple days.
Apr 12th, 2024, 6:54 pm
Apr 13th, 2024, 1:52 pm
SIERRA05 wrote:its me or someone else is the same? premium link very slow to download
Is your issue fixed? As mine had been real slow for quite sometimes now.
Apr 13th, 2024, 1:52 pm
Apr 13th, 2024, 6:38 pm
stef1004 wrote:
SIERRA05 wrote:its me or someone else is the same? premium link very slow to download
Is your issue fixed? As mine had been real slow for quite sometimes now.

This is not an issue on our end. If you're currently experiencing slow download speeds it's likely a routing issue somewhere between our server and your location. Typically these get resolved within a couple days. You could try using a VPN to force your connection to take a different route.
Apr 13th, 2024, 6:38 pm
Apr 14th, 2024, 10:35 am
I put in my password but always comes up with wrong password when I go to download, its ok when I login.
Apr 14th, 2024, 10:35 am
Apr 14th, 2024, 10:53 am
wags66 wrote:I put in my password but always comes up with wrong password when I go to download, its ok when I login.

I am having that trouble, too. I've DM'd the admins but they haven't responded yet. The new password they provided me for the app doesn't work (whether i use email or username) & my regular password also wont work. (My account IS verified). It's either wrong password or try again.

I tried to reset my password via email but that didn't work either, wouldn't accept. Cleared cache. Reinstalled. Nothing.

ALSO, I have the Premium Trial, which only lasts 7 days, and I've lost 2 days already, now 3 already and so I ONLY have 4 days remaining and it sucks bc I haven't even gotten to try it to see if I want to buy. Idk what it really does yet. I'm agitated and bummed.

I really hope the Admins resolve the issue.
Please let me know if you figure it out.
Apr 14th, 2024, 10:53 am
Apr 14th, 2024, 3:20 pm
cant we buy without paypal? coz paypal is forbid in my country.
Apr 14th, 2024, 3:20 pm
Apr 14th, 2024, 3:33 pm
@wags66 & AudreyExistsYouKnow, you have two accounts on Mobilism:
1. Forum account - used to login when you open the app for the first time, or on the site by clicking Login
2. Premium account - used for downloading directly. Login occurs after you click on "Premium Downloads" in a release in the app, or on the blue arrows next to a link from the site

Unless you change the two passwords for the two accounts to be identical, they will remain different. You can change your Premium password here: https://mblservices.org/ and your forum password here: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details

I have reset your Premium passwords, please check your PMs.

I always recommend to keep the two passwords the same for simplicity. They start different because the Premium system is separate from the forum, and since the forum passwords are already encrypted we have no way of copying them over when accounts are created in the Premium system. It's a bit inefficient but secure.

korry wrote:cant we buy without paypal? coz paypal is forbid in my country.

Please check your PMs.
Apr 14th, 2024, 3:33 pm
Apr 16th, 2024, 12:40 am
Am I the only one not able to use any premium dl links? They just beep at me
Apr 16th, 2024, 12:40 am
Apr 16th, 2024, 4:04 am
B1ndm4n wrote:Am I the only one not able to use any premium dl links? They just beep at me

You're the only one, Premium is working fine. Please PM me and elaborate what you're seeing, and I will try to troubleshoot this with you.
Apr 16th, 2024, 4:04 am
Apr 16th, 2024, 2:39 pm
Administrator, please ask, I bought a lifetime Platinum VIP that why can not use it? And the account has become a general account? Thank you for your help.

However, when I clicked QR to download, the window appeared and I couldn't scan it.

https://images2.imgbox.com/4d/ef/wFDIqUH3_o.png
Apr 16th, 2024, 2:39 pm
Apr 16th, 2024, 2:46 pm
Hi there, I've been having problems for the last couple of days too. Now, if I try to log in under the .org site I can't, if I log in under the .me site it lets me, but no premium links appear at all.

If I then log in using a VPN I can get in on the .org site, the links appear, but when I try to download they don't work and all I get is something called a .PHP file.

This is using an iPhone.

Hope this information helps, I wanted to post here rather than message so that hopefully others will see, who must be having the same problem. It doesn't seem like I'm the only one.

Thanks.
Apr 16th, 2024, 2:46 pm
Apr 16th, 2024, 11:29 pm
ot16861686 wrote:Administrator, please ask, I bought a lifetime Platinum VIP that why can not use it? And the account has become a general account? Thank you for your help.

https://images2.imgbox.com/57/0c/Maqs5CJz_o.png
https://images2.imgbox.com/95/e3/V8UKSePg_o.jpg

However, when I clicked QR to download, the window appeared and I couldn't scan it.

https://images2.imgbox.com/4d/ef/wFDIqUH3_o.png

You need to login to Premium in the app: click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login once prompted.
Apr 16th, 2024, 11:29 pm
Apr 16th, 2024, 11:36 pm
Hi Disk4mat, I bought the lifetime Platinum VIP, can you please confirm the lifetime is active on my account? Thanks in advance!
Apr 16th, 2024, 11:36 pm
Apr 16th, 2024, 11:50 pm
costa81 wrote:Hi Disk4mat, I bought the lifetime Platinum VIP, can you please confirm the lifetime is active on my account? Thanks in advance!

I can confirm you have Platinum. If the app is showing "Premium" - that's because it doesn't differentiate between "Premium" and "Platinum". To the app, Platinum is just Premium that never expires.
Apr 16th, 2024, 11:50 pm
Apr 17th, 2024, 12:02 am
Disk4mat wrote:
costa81 wrote:Hi Disk4mat, I bought the lifetime Platinum VIP, can you please confirm the lifetime is active on my account? Thanks in advance!

I can confirm you have Platinum. If the app is showing "Premium" - that`s because it doesn`t differentiate between "Premium" and "Platinum". To the app, Platinum is just Premium that never expires.
Thanks Disk4mat, and for all your work here. Well appreciated.
Apr 17th, 2024, 12:02 am