Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Mar 23rd, 2024, 4:43 pm
markraafat1998 wrote:I keep getting the error: the following content is not available on this app, please watch on the latest version of YouTube
Can you please help with that ?
Mines the same, some of us are getting this, maybe something to do with Google, no idea how to fix this yet
Mar 23rd, 2024, 4:43 pm
Mar 23rd, 2024, 6:18 pm
There`s a workaround for root users who are getting the error showing to download the latest version of YouTube, it`s a magisk version, flash via magisk then use zygisk detach to detach from the play store to prevent accidental upgrades, YouTube version 19.07.40 for the magisk is working
Mar 23rd, 2024, 6:18 pm
Mar 24th, 2024, 12:42 am
Another reason why the content not available occurs is due to the account, seems like Google has flagged certain accounts, when you don`t sign in and use the app, videos play fine until you sign in to that account!
Mar 24th, 2024, 12:42 am
Mar 25th, 2024, 11:36 am
kami777k wrote:Keeps saying "the following content is not available on this app, please watch on the latest version of YouTube" ?? Happens on any video clicked tried everything pls help

try disable all spoof player in miscellaneous
Mar 25th, 2024, 11:36 am
Mar 28th, 2024, 11:52 pm
RioGunawan wrote:
kami777k wrote:Keeps saying "the following content is not available on this app, please watch on the latest version of YouTube" ?? Happens on any video clicked tried everything pls help

try disable all spoof player in miscellaneous

It don't work.
Mar 28th, 2024, 11:52 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:12 am
markraafat1998 wrote:I keep getting the error: the following content is not available on this app, please watch on the latest version of YouTube

Same here!
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:12 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:16 am
Second @RioGunawan. Those who are getting the "the following content is not available on this app..." error, navigate to Settings > Revanced Extended > Miscellaneous and disable "Spoof player parameter". It worked for me. I also disabled "Spoof app version", but I am not sure if that makes any difference here.
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:16 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:19 am
justforfunandroid wrote:Second @RioGunawan. Those who are getting the "the following content is not available on this app..." error, navigate to Settings > Revanced Extended > Miscellaneous and disable "Spoof player parameter". It worked for me. I also disabled "Spoof app version", but I am not sure if that makes any difference here.

This worked for me! I only had to turn off spoof player parameter and it fixed the issue
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:19 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:25 am
I was also getting the "the following content is not available on this app, please watch on the latest version of YouTube" error.

I had to follow the recommendation to disable BOTH spoofs as stated above before it worked. Thanks!

ETA: Ok, only Shorts if playing properly. Otherwise, same buffering issue as reported by others.
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:25 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:28 am
It worked only for few second then it fell in buffering.
Mar 29th, 2024, 12:28 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 1:28 am
ErFi wrote:
justforfunandroid wrote:Second @RioGunawan. Those who are getting the "the following content is not available on this app..." error, navigate to Settings > Revanced Extended > Miscellaneous and disable "Spoof player parameter". It worked for me. I also disabled "Spoof app version", but I am not sure if that makes any difference here.

This worked for me! I only had to turn off spoof player parameter and it fixed the issue
No, it only plays only for few seconds then it keeps buffering forever. Spoof player parameters was implemented to fix this buffer issue. But it gives a new issue now "content not available". It seems we are screwed.
Mar 29th, 2024, 1:28 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 1:33 am

Same.

Disable the spoof setting in Misc Setting. Playback works again for me.
Mar 29th, 2024, 1:33 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 1:41 am
IsaacSelwin wrote:
ErFi wrote:

No, it only plays only for few seconds then it keeps buffering forever. Spoof player parameters was implemented to fix this buffer issue. But it gives a new issue now "content not available". It seems we are screwed.

Yep, seems the two choices are to spoof -- and have this not work at all -- or turn off spoofing and have this work for 10 seconds before endless buffering. Seems like this app may have hit a wall unless there's a new work around.
Mar 29th, 2024, 1:41 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:19 am

Spoof thing worked like a charm(but with a lot of buffering). Thanks a lot!
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:19 am
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:29 am
Spoof setting is worth a shot. I turned off the one spoof setting that was on, prob by default. Have been watching over an hour with no issues so far. Hasn't buffered at all, but it never buffered much, if at all, anyway. So, when it does...??
I have Samsung S21 and good cell 4 and 5G
YMMV.
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:29 am