Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Apr 27th, 2020, 11:21 pm

What is it?
  • Try to beat your opponent in a virtual Tennis match, spending your points to see who earned a move of the tennis ball towards the other player (no WRZ$ are spent on your points).
  • Players each start with 50 points. Each round players will pm 13Ice how many points they will spend on their next move. The player who spent the highest amount on each court will move the tennis ball towards the other player. The tennis ball will always start at the center of the court.
  • Play continues this way until either the ball is knocked out of the court or neither player has any points left. As in tennis, the player who has the ball on their side of the court at the end of the game loses.

How do you Play?
  • Post here that you are in. Sign up rounds will be open for 24 hours, subsequent rounds will be open for 24 hours unless all players have posted, then it will be updated earlier.
  • Players will be randomly sorted along with their opponents.
  • Each player will have 24 hours to pm 13Ice (using Tennis in the subject line), you must list your Round #, court # and the amount you wish to spend on your move in your pm, (you must spend at least 1 point per round).
  • You must post in the thread that you have sent your pm. (Do not post how many points you are spending).

PM example: TENNIS - in the subject line
    br195 wrote:Round 1
    Court 1
    10 points

Post example:
    br195 wrote:pm sent to the Ice Queen

anna, I'll show you some Love - NOT :lol:
**have some fun with your posts :wink:

How the scoring works:
- No we are not using tennis scoring (because that is the most confusing form of scoring I know :lol: ) Updates of the courts and points totals will be shown at each update. Examples of a match is below.
- Players all start with 50 points, whatever points you spend on a move will be deducted from your points total for your next move.
  • Round 1 - Player A spends 5 points, player B spends 10 points, player B will advance the tennis ball.
  • Round 2 - Player A has 45 points and spends 5, player B has 40 and spends 10, player B will advance the tennis ball.
  • Round 3 - Player A has 40 points and spends 15, player B has 30 and spends 15, the ball does not advance.
  • Round 4 - Player A has 25 points and spends 10, player B has 15 and spends 5, player A will advance the tennis ball.
  • Round 5 - Player A has 15 points and spends 7, player B has 10 and spends 5, player A will advance the tennis ball.
  • Round 6 - Player A has 8 points and spends 8, player B has 5 and spends 5, player A will advance the tennis ball. As neither player has any points left and the ball is on player B's side, player A wins.

Attached is a link to see another example. This time Player A tries to win by spending large amounts, but runs out of points. Player B can keep spending 1 point and win the match by knocking the ball out of the court. Click HERE

Rules:
  • If you don't send a PM and POST, the ball will be moved one space for your opponent.
  • If neither players send a PM and POST, the ball will not move.
  • If a player does not post for 2 rounds the match is forfeit. A new opponent will be found and a new match will start. (No rewards for unfinished match's)
  • You must spend at minimum of 1 point in a round.
  • If you send me multiple PM's, only the first one will be used and the the others will be ignored.
  • Players will earn points for each win and for every match they play. Points will show beside your name in your next match, example: br195 (3.2). Points may be used in tournament play to determine rankings. Highest ranking players will also earn a bonus every match they play.
  • Players will earn 1 point for every match they play (first number beside your name). Match winners will earn 1 point per win (second number beside your name). Above example: br195 (3.2), she has played 3 matches and won 2.

Rewards:
  • 100 WRZ$ for the match winner.
  • 25 WRZ$ bonus for the highest ranking match player if they played that round.
  • 25 WRZ$ bonus for the highest ranking winning player if they played that round.

Apr 27th, 2020, 11:21 pm
Apr 28th, 2020, 12:07 am
In :D
Apr 28th, 2020, 12:07 am

Apr 28th, 2020, 12:55 am
in!
this is so creative i love it :D
Apr 28th, 2020, 12:55 am
Apr 28th, 2020, 1:11 am
When there's tennis involved, I'm definitely in :D

foxrampant wrote:Image

Oh Foxy, I must admit the kilt is a nice touch but you gotta do better than that....
I see you with Roger's backhand and raise you with Rafa's killer forehand. :twisted: :lol:

Apr 28th, 2020, 1:11 am

Image@anna1561_mobi Image #contests
Apr 28th, 2020, 1:16 am
I'm ready and IN
Apr 28th, 2020, 1:16 am

Apr 28th, 2020, 2:13 am
in
Apr 28th, 2020, 2:13 am

Looking to keep current with Mobi Contests?
Tune in, turn on, on Discord!
https://discord.gg/As9DZkGXUM
Apr 28th, 2020, 5:03 am
In
Apr 28th, 2020, 5:03 am
Apr 28th, 2020, 7:05 am
in, I certainly can't do worse than with real tennis :lol:
Apr 28th, 2020, 7:05 am

Apr 28th, 2020, 7:06 am
In :?
Apr 28th, 2020, 7:06 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Apr 28th, 2020, 8:28 am
in?
Apr 28th, 2020, 8:28 am

“Life is life--whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man's own advantage.”
― Śrī Aurobindo
Apr 28th, 2020, 6:13 pm
In
Apr 28th, 2020, 6:13 pm

Image @irathomas1969
Apr 28th, 2020, 11:32 pm
one more player needed to round out the courts :wink:
Apr 28th, 2020, 11:32 pm