From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Apr 27th, 2024, 5:20 pm
Wicked Witches of Restva (#0.5-1) by Emily Martha Sorensen
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 856KB
Overview: Hi! I'm Emily Martha Sorensen! I have a wonderful husband, seven kids who are often a handful, a madcap eccentric swarm of characters in my head, and I'm a devout Christian who always prioritizes loving God and loving my neighbor. I write fantasy and science fiction that is full of whimsy. I like clever characters who charge straight through my plot and spend it spinning wildly off the rails. (Those brats.) I like magic systems with strict rules and surprising limitations. I like plot twists that will make your jaw drop. I like romance after the happily ever after. That's where the relationship starts! I like darkness that exists only to help characters grow towards greater light. I like . . . Wait, where did those uncooperative protagonists put the plot THIS time? They just ran off with it, cackling maniacally! Well, I hope they'll leave you grinning.
Genre: Fiction > Children/Young Adult | Fantasy

#0,5. On The Way Through The Woods
A kleptomaniac princess and a good witch meet a monster in the forest who does NOT like people stealing his roses.
A short story with the same characters as Black Magic Academy.

#1. Black Magic Academy
Mildred doesn't like black magic. But her mother was once valedictorian of Black Magic Academy, so her aunts insist she needs to follow in her footsteps and become one too.
Mildred doesn't want to be part of the popular crowd. Nor does she care about her "death-enemy." And she certainly has no interest in murderous spells. But if the teachers catch on that she's actually a good witch . . . well, they don't react well to that kind of ignominy.
What's the only good witch in a school of wicked witches to do?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/Xbzl

Mirrors:
https://filedot.to/fai73n4xb18r

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 27th, 2024, 5:20 pm

☠️ Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction,
that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
☠️