Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Mar 22nd, 2023, 12:58 pm
Hi,

I have tried the blue arrows from all the hosters and none seem to be working. They were working two days ago. Basically, the blue arrows do not act like links to anything, they simply look like pictures that you click on and nothing happens.

I did see a bunch of posts relating to this, but no recent posts.

Is it me or is there something wrong? Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks.
Mar 22nd, 2023, 12:58 pm
Mar 22nd, 2023, 1:05 pm
Here is a bit more information: If I right click on the blue arrow, I only get options to copy the image or save the image - but if I right click on centfile or one of the other hosters, I get "open in a new tab" sort of thing.
Mar 22nd, 2023, 1:05 pm
Mar 22nd, 2023, 11:48 pm
Well, I suppose it has to be my Chrome browser, I just tried Edge and the arrows work.

I'll be damned if I know why since I haven't installed any new extensions, and the ones I've always had were working up until two days ago.

Sorry to have wasted anyone's time.
Mar 22nd, 2023, 11:48 pm
Mar 22nd, 2023, 11:51 pm
Well, that was easier than I thought. I turned off DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials and now the blue arrows work again.

I suppose they had an update or something.
Mar 22nd, 2023, 11:51 pm
Mar 22nd, 2023, 11:54 pm
Interestingly enough for some of our users on the latest version of Firefox the Premium Downloader also stopped working. I'll ask if any of them are using it as well.
Mar 22nd, 2023, 11:54 pm
Mar 23rd, 2023, 1:13 pm
Two more pieces of information for you. I also use IDM (Internet Download Manager), and I wondered if DuckDuckGo was interfering with IDM, but I have a suspicion that it doesn't - as I said, if you right click on the blue arrow there is no "Open link in new tab", "Open link in new window" etc. However, I DO get "Save picture as" etc.

Also, I download movies and other stuff here and there on the internet and have had zero problems with either extension.

It kinda pisses me off that I was unaware of updates, which if why I was so confused.

Anyway, good luck.
Mar 23rd, 2023, 1:13 pm
Apr 4th, 2023, 9:26 am
Thank you, LordP. I was having the same problem with the arrows, but after reading your post I disabled DuckDuckGo, and the arrows are now working.
Apr 4th, 2023, 9:26 am