Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 27th, 2023, 1:14 am
I think I'm just generally confused about the website and need clarification on how to upload audiobooks. I need to upload a .mp4 version instead of the .rar that is available here. I thought it'd be nice for people not to have to pay to convert the files since most of the mobile apps for audiobooks aren't compatible with .rar. However, there doesn't seem to be a release (?) section for audiobooks or at least I can't find the section I'm supposed to be in. I tried googling "how to upload an audiobook on mobilism," but it seems there are no threads or videos.

I apologize if this is covered somewhere, but I'm new to this interface and literally learned what "Seeding" and "Peers" were last week. Thank you to anyone who can direct me where to post.
Feb 27th, 2023, 1:14 am
Feb 27th, 2023, 10:43 am
Readthesebooks wrote:I think I'm just generally confused about the website and need clarification on how to upload audiobooks. I need to upload a .mp4 version instead of the .rar that is available here. I thought it'd be nice for people not to have to pay to convert the files since most of the mobile apps for audiobooks aren't compatible with .rar. However, there doesn't seem to be a release (?) section for audiobooks or at least I can't find the section I'm supposed to be in. I tried googling "how to upload an audiobook on mobilism," but it seems there are no threads or videos.

I apologize if this is covered somewhere, but I'm new to this interface and literally learned what "Seeding" and "Peers" were last week. Thank you to anyone who can direct me where to post.

Your question has already been answered here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16&p=10160843#p10160843

Just one more clarification: double posts are not allowed. Which means that the same audiobook cannot be posted several times in different formats (MP3, MP4, M4A, WMA, M4B), country editions (UK, AU, US), or types of compression (RAR, Zip, 7z). So if the RAR is already posted, the audiobook is already posted. On a side note, most of the reports and complaints we receive about corrupted audiobooks occur with files that had not been compressed.
Feb 27th, 2023, 10:43 am

Mar 22nd, 2023, 2:13 pm
Its also very possible there is am MP4 inside that rar file.
also if you are paying to convert files, please PM me so i can help you with some programs and stuff (helping ppl new to tech is what i used to do for a living, i kinda scoop up the newbies here )
PM me
im kinda nice
Mar 22nd, 2023, 2:13 pm

I am slowly updating all my post to M4B. Lemme know if that's what you are hoping for in reup request
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please at least add a link to the book and covers are a bonus