For the more serious stuff
May 5th, 2024, 6:41 am
7 Erotic Novels by Greg D.
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 577KB
Overview: Greg D. is an author who has carved a niche for himself with his distinct blend of speculative and erotic fiction. His works are predominantly focused within the 'Gamelit' genre, where video game mechanics intersect with the narrative, and 'Harem Fantasy', where the protagonist often finds himself accompanied by numerous female counterparts. Greg D.'s storytelling is marked by a combination of vivid fantasy worlds and intricate relationship dynamics, making his books a unique blend of escapism with a touch of the erotic.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scifi Harems Bundle: Massive Set For Men
This wicked, hot, spicy collection of tales includes abandoned islands with fertile harems and men who need to repopulate...
Desperate, eager vixens who need big, hard objects to fill and pound...
And of course, more exciting fantasy, scifi action that you can handle!
Male POV dominant!
Over 200 pages of scifi babes, aliens, space monsters, and more!

Crisis Harem: Gamelit Harem Fantasy
Kai is a young man with a dream: he wants to build his very own harem of beautiful women to love and pamper. The problem is that he's got nothing to his name and is just a basic swordsman trying to navigate the dangerous world of Crisis Harem, his new game.
With his trusty sword and mana stones in tow, Kai sets out on a quest to seduce and tame the wildest girls across the land. And along the way, he may discover that there's more to him than meets the eye.
He may just have what it takes to become an almighty harem god! But to achieve such greatness, Kai will have to put in the work and overcome many challenges and perils. Luckily, with his charisma and charm, it shouldn't be too difficult to turn heads and win over hearts. And Kai is determined to use everything at his disposal to fulfill his dream of becoming the ultimate harem lord.
After all, there's nothing quite as fulfilling as surrounding yourself with a flock of gorgeous women who love you and worship the ground you walk on.

Trapped With Beautiful Women in a Harem Fantasy!
The world of Menhala is a slice of life fantasy world where the women are in need of the hero's attention. Enter Vic, a powerful summoner who has gained the ability to harness the powers of the gods to help the women of the world. Join him as he embarks on his journey, unlocking hidden secrets and powers, while also having a harem of beautiful women at his side. Along the way, Vic will face challenges and obstacles that will test his limits and push him to become a true hero.
"Will I level up? Yes! How about going to bed with gorgeous women? Absolutely! But don't forget the epic battles, dangerous dungeons, and magical creatures along the way."
Vic's journey in the virtual world is not just about gaining power, but also about finding his true self and living a fulfilling life. Whether it's battling against evil or falling in love, Menhala has something for everyone, including you! So come on and dive in, because the adventure awaits.

MILF World: A Slice of Life Harem Fantasy!
Mylf World is a strange place. A cyberpunk virtual world filled with gorgeous older women who have very high urges to go to bed with hot men like men. They can't resist me the minute I log in and start playing. But there's danger here too, in the form of orcs, gangs, and other bad guys.
It's my job to level up, sleep with hot babes, and get stronger. The only question is: where's the line between reality and fantasy?
Will all my darkest urges be fulfilled in this adult world of play and pleasure? Or will some evil genius behind the scenes ruin it all?

Fantasy Romance For Men
Strange, paranormal, hot activities that end in bedroom encounters! Hard to say just what's going on in these weird worlds, but one thing is for sure: they're going to get you very excited indeed...
Don't miss these hot fantasy romance erotic tales for men!

World Repopulator: Post Apocalyptic Scifi Harem
In this dark, post-apocalyptic world, John arrives and is tasked with sleeping with with older women to repopulate. But his nerves get the better of him and he finds himself struggling to perform his duty. That is until he meets beautiful and seductive Julia, whose lustful advances lead John on a path of carnal ecstasy unlike anything he's ever known. Can Julia awaken something primal inside of him and restore the world to its former glory? Or will John forever remain a pawn in an elaborate game of survival?

Mastered by the Orc: Fantasy Romance
It was a dream come true. The strong and handsome orc who'd saved me from certain doom. He had eyes only for me, and he knew exactly how to make me feel loved and cared for. And once he learned the truth about my desires, he was more than happy to indulge me. With his massive body and even bigger tool, he gave me everything I wanted and more.
As time went on, we grew closer and closer, spending every waking moment together. But when word reached us that danger was coming our way, we knew it was time to leave. With his arm wrapped tightly around my waist, he guided me through the forest, protecting me from harm.
Along the way, we stumbled upon several other monsters who were also running from the approaching threat. One of them was an attractive male giant who seemed interested in me. My orc lover wasn't pleased by the attention, however, and quickly made it clear that I belonged to him.
A fantasy romance with a powerful male orc who takes what he wants!

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/k707g9vpn1ur

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zovucs657amm725

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 5th, 2024, 6:41 am

All rewards waived. Unless anyone is offering me real money in return :)