For the more serious stuff
May 4th, 2024, 9:21 pm
A Thanksgiving Story Series (#1-2) by Shawn Keys
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 3.6 MB
Overview: Throughout my life, I have always been struck with the diversity of female beauty. The idea of having a "type" never occurred to me. When it came to writing romantic literature, I used this love of the fairer sex in all its forms to weave romance and sex into what I hope are fun plotlines, interesting mysteries and exciting new worlds. If you wonder why I use certain expressions, my Canadian heritage is probably to blame. ​ I have travelled extensively, and tend to use the places I have been as the setting for modern stories or as inspiration for the other places I create. ​ I adore books. In a very close second place, I adore movies. (There is a reason my first book is about my protagonist finding love with a movie star!) ​ I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I have writing.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic | Romance

ImageImage

Feast of the Chosen (A Thanksgiving Story)
A romantic superhero drama centered around a fictional nation about to undergo an incredible change!Ever since the Heaven's Fall, Chosen have walked the Earth. People with powers far beyond mortal ken. They have changed the nature of diplomacy. Changed the way nations deal with each other. To some, they have given strength where once there was only uncertainty. So it was with the Island of Yeoseo under the brutal dictatorship of Kan Yeong-su.On the very day the USA celebrates Thanksgiving, a Chosen is born that links to the most powerful piece of the Heaven's Fall. That piece is controlled by an arrogant King that sees his chance to become important on the world stage. The Chosen is groomed, educated and forged into a weapon that will see them rise.As a means to keep his weapon content, the Chosen is gifted with a harem of beautiful women. Selected from throughout the island, they keep him well satisfied and without any need to question his actual lot in life.But the Great King has miscalculated. He has underestimated the women he has placed near to his Champion. For they remember their past lives. Remember the suffering of the people beyond the Palace walls.What will happen when they decide to tell their nation's hero the truth? Will he choose his king? Or the women he has come to love?

The Angel of Black Friday (A Thanksgiving Story)
A Sexy Romantic-Comedy perfect for Thanksgiving! (A Long Novella / Short Novel for the Holiday!) Richard (Rick) Angelo is nice guy with a normal life. Stuck in a bit of a rut, his friends suggest he start taking more risks to shake himself out of the his everyday routine. But no matter what sort of risks he takes, Rick refuses to stop being what he is: a kind soul willing to help others. In the span of a single day, Rick will be thrown into a strange hurricane of odd situations that will toss his life on its end. Nothing will be the same after. All the choices he makes cause nothing but trouble: and at the same time, put him in the path of the sexiest women he's ever met in his life. Being with any one of the beautiful, intelligent, kind-hearted women would be enough to blow Rick's mind. With love on his mind, he heads to a party, happy to have survived the turmoil of Black Friday intact. What does he find? Those same women... they are friends. He knows them all, but none of them know that he's the Angel they have all met. What could possibly go wrong?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/anzagkd3hmjp

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hfu4ev16rmbg5xr

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 4th, 2024, 9:21 pm

All rewards waived. Unless anyone is offering me real money in return :)