App and game reviews by Mobilism's Android Reviews team
Aug 31st, 2021, 9:28 am
Spotify only, it's very convenient.
Aug 31st, 2021, 9:28 am
Sep 22nd, 2021, 9:33 pm
SiLNwarez wrote:It was a good review until to the part Shardz` Spotify Song Search where I found your tracks which you`ve tested and I jump directly to youtube LOL ...
Stay Metal bro m/
Lol
Sep 22nd, 2021, 9:33 pm
May 6th, 2023, 9:49 pm
Lets talk about cost too.

I think most of people here already know but I'll reiterate this.
In India, Spotify costs only 1.44$ which might be the cheapest compared against any other country in the world.
And Indian Spotify users will have the same access to songs compared against users from any other country.
It should be very easy for a person to use Indian VPN and sign up.
And if anyone has any problem doing that, feel free to ask me to sign up for you at no additional cost.
Even if you consider a family plan, it'll still be half the cost I believe.
I will forever be thankful to these streaming companies that I don't have to download songs to my phone to listen to it.
So even though these companies look for their own profit, we should also be smart as to how to use their services.

Feel free to correct me if you guys don't think so.
May 6th, 2023, 9:49 pm

Rules so tight, they could squeeze a lemon dry. Ever chill out, or is that against policy too?
Jul 3rd, 2023, 11:53 am
itzAmrit wrote:Lets talk about cost too.

I think most of people here already know but I`ll reiterate this.
In India, Spotify costs only 1.44$ which might be the cheapest compared against any other country in the world.
And Indian Spotify users will have the same access to songs compared against users from any other country.
It should be very easy for a person to use Indian VPN and sign up.
And if anyone has any problem doing that, feel free to ask me to sign up for you at no additional cost.
Even if you consider a family plan, it`ll still be half the cost I believe.
I will forever be thankful to these streaming companies that I don`t have to download songs to my phone to listen to it.
So even though these companies look for their own profit, we should also be smart as to how to use their services.

Feel free to correct me if you guys don`t think so.
And if you are a student, then the price gets cut by (almost) half
Jul 3rd, 2023, 11:53 am
Sep 8th, 2023, 6:55 am
It's kind of annoying that Spotify Music always requires a premium subscription to skip ads. However, it still has a wide variety of song libraries. I now download a lot of music albums and podcasts with TuneSolo Spotify Music Converter to my MP3 player.
Sep 8th, 2023, 6:55 am
Jan 11th, 2024, 4:36 am
Anber wrote:It`s kind of annoying that Spotify Music always requires a premium subscription to skip ads. However, it still has a wide variety of song libraries. I now download a lot of music albums and podcasts with TuneSolo Spotify Music Converter to my MP3 player.
Mod works fine, no ads.
Jan 11th, 2024, 4:36 am