App and game reviews by Mobilism's Android Reviews team
Dec 2nd, 2023, 9:30 pm
@Codemaster
AFAIK only the ENg is built-in, all the others should be DLed, but the servers with them are dead.
The latest topic release has a active DropBox link, if your file is the same (you should check & compare the hash sumes), then point to that one instead (check the latest comment there).
Dec 2nd, 2023, 9:30 pm
Dec 3rd, 2023, 11:01 pm
Codemaster wrote:Greetings to the wonderful group of Mobilism and I am very happy that after 7 years or so this particular Swype Keyboard article is being brought back to life! I apologize for being late to present but as promised I have already made it in apk format and I am waiting for those who are interested to reply here which servers you want me to create a link to upload so that will be ready for free download! Not here of course but via PM or E-Mail anonymously because the forum Rules

Swype keyboard
v3.2.4 (2017)
XT9 11 - T9 Write 0.8

Tested on Android v13
I would love to test this, English
Dec 3rd, 2023, 11:01 pm
Feb 20th, 2024, 6:39 pm
kami777k wrote:
Codemaster wrote:Greetings to the wonderful group of Mobilism and I am very happy that after 7 years or so this particular Swype Keyboard article is being brought back to life! I apologize for being late to present but as promised I have already made it in apk format and I am waiting for those who are interested to reply here which servers you want me to create a link to upload so that will be ready for free download! Not here of course but via PM or E-Mail anonymously because the forum Rules

Swype keyboard
v3.2.4 (2017)
XT9 11 - T9 Write 0.8

Tested on Android v13
I would love to test this, English
Can you send me the link via pm
Feb 20th, 2024, 6:39 pm