Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Feb 23rd, 2024, 10:50 am
Hi im looking for any sort of ai app where you can generate images, preferably including people and animals/objects from photos you upload like me and my dog ect. Or my mom and her wedding ring. Or my friend and his anime "waifu". I found one upload of an app of this sort but it was several months old and every file had been taken down :(
Feb 23rd, 2024, 10:50 am
Feb 23rd, 2024, 5:11 pm
There`s quite a few out there, if you`re looking on here try a search for "AI image generator". On play store, same search will yield results too. There are websites which can yield better images, but lots of them usually have some sort of fee or premium cost.
Feb 23rd, 2024, 5:11 pm
Feb 23rd, 2024, 5:14 pm
trym1234 wrote:There`s quite a few out there, if you`re looking on here try a search for "AI image generator". On play store, same search will yield results too. There are websites which can yield better images, but lots of them usually have some sort of fee or premium cost.
Almost forgot, these apps may be under the "Photography" section too for browsing.
Feb 23rd, 2024, 5:14 pm
Feb 23rd, 2024, 5:41 pm
trym1234 wrote:There`s quite a few out there, if you`re looking on here try a search for "AI image generator". On play store, same search will yield results too. There are websites which can yield better images, but lots of them usually have some sort of fee or premium cost.

I meant premium hacked ones posted here. Not one the playstore :D. Ah sorry just re-read
Feb 23rd, 2024, 5:41 pm