Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:02 pm
ticklycranium wrote:
danieldeak70 wrote:Or someone could just implement this in to an opensource app?

https://github.com/JJTech0130/pypush

Isn't that exactly what Beeper has done?

It's a whole lot more complicated than that. Beeper bought pypush which can send messages and receive as well as register your number (and nothing more.) It has no GUI. Beeper built off of this and implemented the rest of iMessage (so attachments, reactions, group chat settings) and made a GUI. Pypush is just the base code to connect to the iMessage system and has basic text message support to see that it works but all the other features aren't there.
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:02 pm
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:09 pm
blasphemous24 wrote:
Kladik wrote:You can get it for free by creating referral codes (even without iPhone). Just go to beeper.com, hit F12 and change web resolution to iPhone 14 Pro Max and refresh the page.

Here are some codes:
QEEvZE DFJKvL iDoCzx
I don`t quite understand what else I`m supposed to do from what you said. All you said is go to beeper.com, hit f12, and then do a resolution change, but I`m not seeing anything. Are there other steps to do in order to generate a referral code?

1 - Go to beeper.com
2 - Press F12 on your keyboard to open DevTools
3 - Press the little icon that looks like a phone and a monitor
4 - Then change the Dimensions to "iPhone 14 Pro Max"
5 - Refresh the page
6 - Scroll down just below the phone you see on the screen and you should see 3 referral codes.

Note: I'm on Windows 11 and was using Microsoft Edge
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:09 pm
Dec 8th, 2023, 9:40 am
Cyclops1055 wrote:
blasphemous24 wrote:
Kladik wrote:You can get it for free by creating referral codes (even without iPhone). Just go to beeper.com, hit F12 and change web resolution to iPhone 14 Pro Max and refresh the page.

Here are some codes:
QEEvZE DFJKvL iDoCzx
I don`t quite understand what else I`m supposed to do from what you said. All you said is go to beeper.com, hit f12, and then do a resolution change, but I`m not seeing anything. Are there other steps to do in order to generate a referral code?

1 - Go to beeper.com
2 - Press F12 on your keyboard to open DevTools
3 - Press the little icon that looks like a phone and a monitor
4 - Then change the Dimensions to "iPhone 14 Pro Max"
5 - Refresh the page
6 - Scroll down just below the phone you see on the screen and you should see 3 referral codes.

Note: I`m on Windows 11 and was using Microsoft Edge
So then, really it just comes out to 30 days and not 37 where some people thought they`d get one month in addition to the 7-day trial, unless there was something that I missed? Because all I did was put in the referral code like others did and then The 7-day trial converted to a 30-day trial
Dec 8th, 2023, 9:40 am
Dec 9th, 2023, 5:57 pm
aaand just like that Apple has already killed it. it's been fun boys
Dec 9th, 2023, 5:57 pm
Dec 10th, 2023, 3:22 am
blasphemous24 wrote:

Here are some codes:
QEEvZE DFJKvL iDoCzx

You misunderstood what he meant.. Here it is not change resolution, it must be "user-agent" of Apple devices.
With chrome: F12 -> Network Conditions -> UserAgent -> change to any iPhone based browser.
With Firefox: (even simpler) Press Ctrl + Shift + M, select an iPhone User Agent.
Dec 10th, 2023, 3:22 am