Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Mar 3rd, 2023, 9:58 am
I'm trying to remember this erotic game posted here about a guy who gets into a car crash, loses his family and starts living in a tower in this strange town then meets this black-haired girl and things start developing. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME REMEMBER THE TITLE
Mar 3rd, 2023, 9:58 am
Mar 7th, 2023, 4:33 pm
Lassombras wrote:The Awakening?

I don't think so, no. The premise starts with guy losing his daughter after having their car crashed and he gets fellatio from the nurse then starts looking for a job and landed on being a caretaker of a tower, then he meets this one girl, they start having a relationship, but plot twists happen and the genre becomes sci/fi with urban fantasy.
Mar 7th, 2023, 4:33 pm
Dec 17th, 2023, 10:14 am
JohnDough21 wrote:
Lassombras wrote:The Awakening?

I don`t think so, no. The premise starts with guy losing his daughter after having their car crashed and he gets fellatio from the nurse then starts looking for a job and landed on being a caretaker of a tower, then he meets this one girl, they start having a relationship, but plot twists happen and the genre becomes sci/fi with urban fantasy.
Sounds like "Deus Machina Demonbane." It`s a visual novel and has elements of sci-fi, urban fantasy, and adult themes, including explicit content.
-chatgpt response
Dec 17th, 2023, 10:14 am