Describe the kind of app you're looking for, or a problem you need an app to solve. We will help you find it!
Oct 8th, 2022, 11:06 pm
Seconded for a MOD version please!
Oct 8th, 2022, 11:06 pm
Oct 9th, 2022, 2:45 pm
Hell yeah, or any other ai art app
Oct 9th, 2022, 2:45 pm

Google Pixel 3A XL
Android 12
Oct 9th, 2022, 10:02 pm
ShishkaBerry wrote:Hell yeah, or any other ai art app
Ya but mainly Dream by Wombo, it`s gotta be the best quality, most user friendly android app ai art generator there is, although I`ve been playing around with PhotoLeap for a bit now and it`s actually really good and it`s free to boot, I`m not sure how that works becuase there`s no ads, just a watermark in the corner of the pics you make which is reasonable, very reasonable for what it is
Oct 9th, 2022, 10:02 pm
Oct 11th, 2022, 6:27 pm
Burgundyblue919 wrote:
Ya but mainly Dream by Wombo, it`s gotta be the best quality, most user friendly android app ai art generator there is, although I`ve been playing around with PhotoLeap for a bit now and it`s actually really good and it`s free to boot, I`m not sure how that works becuase there`s no ads, just a watermark in the corner of the pics you make which is reasonable, very reasonable for what it is
Indeed. I tried so many different ai generating art app, and none come close to Dream.
Oct 11th, 2022, 6:27 pm
Oct 12th, 2022, 6:52 pm
ShinoDreas wrote:
Burgundyblue919 wrote:
Indeed. I tried so many different ai generating art app, and none come close to Dream.
Wonder is pretty good and easy, but not exactly free.
Oct 12th, 2022, 6:52 pm
Oct 13th, 2022, 7:40 pm
Damienlee69 wrote:
ShinoDreas wrote:
Burgundyblue919 wrote:
Wonder is pretty good and easy, but not exactly free.
Wonder is very bad in my opinion. So far, no AI app matches Dream by WOMBO. Which is probably why it is no longer free as they realized how popular they were. But their prices are way too much for what you get. The only goot atyle are behind the premium feature. And freeware is bombed with ads... So I hope someone here makes it for us.
Oct 13th, 2022, 7:40 pm
Oct 14th, 2022, 5:24 am
mreprize wrote:Seconded for a MOD version please!
HERE HERE ! I 3rd the Art App!
Oct 14th, 2022, 5:24 am
Jan 5th, 2023, 3:28 pm
I found a mod of Dream yesterday but I couldn't install it after trying various methods. It kept showing parsing error.
Jan 5th, 2023, 3:28 pm
Jan 9th, 2023, 3:45 am
The app called AI art generator is vastly superior to dream

Dream has almost no settings you can change you only get one shape of picture the styles are more of them but more of shit is not any good anyway

Unfortunately the other one is got that constantly flashing unknown error problem

I would never pay subscription free for dream, if it was 10 bucks once off it might be worth having but not constant subscription for something you got no real input in except what your text is you got no way of telling it how strong is to adhere to your text what shape and image you want

Dreams output only 1920 by 1080 the other programs output is 2000 by 1500
Jan 9th, 2023, 3:45 am
Mar 9th, 2023, 1:09 pm
Fluffbutt wrote:The app called AI art generator is vastly superior to dream

Dream has almost no settings you can change you only get one shape of picture the styles are more of them but more of shit is not any good anyway

Unfortunately the other one is got that constantly flashing unknown error problem

I would never pay subscription free for dream, if it was 10 bucks once off it might be worth having but not constant subscription for something you got no real input in except what your text is you got no way of telling it how strong is to adhere to your text what shape and image you want

Dreams output only 1920 by 1080 the other programs output is 2000 by 1500
Link?
Mar 9th, 2023, 1:09 pm
Apr 24th, 2023, 5:43 am
It's here on mobilism, ver 261

Dream is good, far better than most 9tgers I've looked at
Imagine is a little better 'cos of options

I switch between the two because sometimes dream is better sometimes imagine is better.

Imagine appears to be cracked as far as I know dream still hasn't been cracked and I have to use the adguard server to stop adverts appearing
Apr 24th, 2023, 5:43 am
Apr 27th, 2023, 5:12 pm
Starryai is very interesting in the results. No Mod but closing app in the settings and delete cache gives you the possibility to keep creating. Good thing is you can create txt to own images and use big prompts and with these 5 credits that you get again and again you can additionely UPSCALE TO 8700xsomething.. Even 4000x.... is possibl. So you can really use these photos to edit and do something sensefull except accumulate ai :)
Works without login
Apr 27th, 2023, 5:12 pm
Jul 20th, 2023, 9:56 am
Up

Mod Edit:
If you are going to bump it with the exact same comment, then at least delete your previous one before that.
Jul 20th, 2023, 9:56 am
Oct 10th, 2023, 1:22 am
I'm surprised no one was able to MOD Dream yet. Maybe they do everything on the server side?
Oct 10th, 2023, 1:22 am