What is the best alternative keyboard? The best calendar app? Discuss and vote for your favorites here.
Apr 11th, 2023, 6:34 pm
In your eyes what is the best VPN that is free or the cracked version is still being updated.
Apr 11th, 2023, 6:34 pm
Apr 11th, 2023, 10:47 pm
No need for a cracked VPN, I use on Android, Windows and Linux a trusted open source VPN called Riseup VPN, you can easily find it on the dedicated website and on Play Store
Apr 11th, 2023, 10:47 pm
Apr 18th, 2023, 9:02 am
jacomail95 wrote:No need for a cracked VPN, I use on Android, Windows and Linux a trusted open source VPN called Riseup VPN, you can easily find it on the dedicated website and on Play Store
I second this, I just came across this fantastic app and it made me cancel me Nord Subscription!
Apr 18th, 2023, 9:02 am
Apr 18th, 2023, 1:40 pm
ataaur wrote:
jacomail95 wrote:No need for a cracked VPN, I use on Android, Windows and Linux a trusted open source VPN called Riseup VPN, you can easily find it on the dedicated website and on Play Store
I second this, I just came across this fantastic app and it made me cancel me Nord Subscription!
IMO we should either donate to that VPN or not mention it. If too many people become aware of it. It will be abused or relentlessly attacked by competitors (VPN industry has gotten quite big). They`ve provide anonymous mail accounts too but you can`t sign up without a referral because those mail services too were abused when everyone could sign up.
Apr 18th, 2023, 1:40 pm
Apr 22nd, 2023, 7:08 am
Kanakkind wrote:
ataaur wrote:
IMO we should either donate to that VPN or not mention it. If too many people become aware of it. It will be abused or relentlessly attacked by competitors (VPN industry has gotten quite big). They`ve provide anonymous mail accounts too but you can`t sign up without a referral because those mail services too were abused when everyone could sign up.
Any advantage over Proton VPN?
Apr 22nd, 2023, 7:08 am
Apr 22nd, 2023, 1:02 pm
Orbot is also a good one
Apr 22nd, 2023, 1:02 pm
Apr 23rd, 2023, 7:55 pm
ZackElDerg wrote:
Kanakkind wrote:
ataaur wrote:
Any advantage over Proton VPN?
- You can`t torrent on ProtonVPN`s free tier.
- The free tier is also restricted in speed/use of the VPN for streaming services.
- Proton released removed their pledge of not keeping IP logs after they`ve handed in the IP of a French climate activist to Swiss authorities. While most of us are not activists obviously this is something for me personally which would make me very vary of using this product, especially their free version...
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2021/09/privacy-focused-protonmail-provided-a-users-ip-address-to-authorities/
Apr 23rd, 2023, 7:55 pm
Apr 23rd, 2023, 7:56 pm
ELXShadow wrote:
Orbot is also a good one
Orbot isn`t a VPN though.
Apr 23rd, 2023, 7:56 pm
Apr 23rd, 2023, 9:18 pm
Friend don't bother with cracked vpn apps. The whole point in using VPN is to stop your ISP from tracking you and gain some privacy and security whilst browsing the internet. By downloading a cracked vpn app, how can you possibly trust it to protect you online when the actual app is hackable?

I use a paid for VPN Mullvad which is one of the most respected VPN apps there is and Mullvad doesn't share your data with anyone including law enforcement. They recently announced that Swedish police turned up at one of their offices and was refused pointblank to get the data they requested simply because it doesn't exist as they don't keep logs for customer data. Stay away from cracked vpn apps friend. They might be free, they might offer premium services for free but there will be a price to pay somewhere down the line either the hack is suspect or the app won't protect your privacy online.
Apr 23rd, 2023, 9:18 pm
Jan 17th, 2024, 4:09 pm
Deerp1976 wrote:Friend don't bother with cracked vpn apps. The whole point in using VPN is to stop your ISP from tracking you and gain some privacy and security whilst browsing the internet. By downloading a cracked vpn app, how can you possibly trust it to protect you online when the actual app is hackable?

I use a paid for VPN Mullvad which is one of the most respected VPN apps there is and Mullvad doesn't share your data with anyone including law enforcement. They recently announced that Swedish police turned up at one of their offices and was refused pointblank to get the data they requested simply because it doesn't exist as they don't keep logs for customer data. Stay away from cracked vpn apps friend. They might be free, they might offer premium services for free but there will be a price to pay somewhere down the line either the hack is suspect or the app won't protect your privacy online.

I only use VPN for unblocking german streaming sites. They have free content but you need german IP to watch it, it is good for learnig german.
Jan 17th, 2024, 4:09 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!