Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
May 8th, 2024, 3:51 am
Ruby Hartwell Mysteries by Candice O'Meara (#1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.5 MB
Overview: Welcome to the enchanting world of Candice O’Meara, the mastermind behind the captivating paranormal cozy mysteries that have readers under their spell. Married and a proud mom, she calls the mountains of New England home, where lattes and books are her daily dose of magic. With one foot in reality and the other in the mystical realm, Candice crafts tales that whisk readers away to charming towns where magic reigns supreme and quirky characters are always up to mischief.

Join Candice on her journey through charming mysteries and magical mishaps, where laughter, romance, and the occasional flying broomstick await. Her coven of devoted readers eagerly anticipates each new release, ready to be dazzled and beguiled by the tales she spins. As you follow Candice, you might even discover a little magic within yourself. 

Happy reading, and may all your mysteries be cozy and your lattes ever delightful!
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller Cozy, Paranormal

Image Image Image Image Image

Witch Disaster (#1)
I'm Ruby Hartwell, a whimsical witch whose spells have a knack for backfiring in the most hilarious ways. With my vintage attic apartment in an old Victorian house, quirky friends by my side, and my talking cat familiar, Mortimer, my life is far from ordinary.

When a mysterious murder shakes Havenbrook's charming streets, Detective Ethan Stone, with his piercing sea-colored eyes, can't help but be both captivated and suspicious of my supernatural abilities. As we team up to unravel the tangled threads of the crime, my enchantments lead us on a thrilling and comically chaotic adventure. With mischievous magic at play, anything is possible.

Can I control my witchy mishaps, prove my innocence, and unlock the secrets that hide beneath the charming facade of Havenbrook?

Witchy Woes (#2)
In Witchy Woes, the second book in the delightful Ruby Hartwell Mysteries series, join me, the quirky and loveable witch disaster, Ruby Hartwell, on another enchanting adventure!

When a mysterious old spellbook lands in my hands, all bets are off in my charming town of Havenbrook. The quaint Hawthorn Manor is suddenly beset by an eerie haunting, and my magical misfires have the entire town talking. But with my trusty cat familiar, Mortimer, and my besties, Luna and Ivy, by my side, I'm determined to untangle the enchanted mess I've conjured.

And that's not all! The enigmatic and oh-so-handsome Detective Ethan Stone is back, and the sparks between us are more electrifying than ever. Can I keep my heart in check while navigating through ghostly escapades and uncovering centuries-old secrets?

Will I unveil the truth behind the haunting, or is Havenbrook destined to become a permanent ghostly haven?

My magic may be a disaster, but I'm charmingly unforgettable!

Knight of Magic (#3)
I'm back, and this time I'm trading my bookstore for the bustling Renaissance Faire. But the faire is more than just jousting knights and turkey legs—it's brimming with secrets, rivalries, and a touch of enchantment. When the charismatic Scotsman Alistair and the charming Sir Tristan start vying for my attention, I'm swept up in a whirlwind of emotions.

As I investigate the untimely death of one of the faire's knights, I uncover a web of hidden motives and tangled relationships. From potion brewers with grudges to fair-goers with obsessions, everyone seems to have something to hide. With my trusty sidekicks Luna and Ivy by my side, I navigate the faire's twists and turns, all while grappling with my own conflicted feelings.

But the faire isn't just about romance and revelry. When a mysterious charm connected to a tragic past emerges, my magic takes a dangerous turn. As tensions rise and suspicions mount, I must use my wit, charm, and a touch of enchantment to unravel the truth before it's too late!

Haunted Harvest (#4)
Get ready for a Halloween like no other in the enchanting world of Ruby Hartwell! In Haunted Harvest, the fourth installment of the Ruby Hartwell Mysteries series, the quaint town of Havenbrook is buzzing with spooky excitement.

As the leaves turn crimson and the air becomes crisp, I, Ruby Hartwell, the whimsical witch with a penchant for mishaps, am gearing up for the town's annual Halloween Fright Fest. With my vintage attic apartment adorned with cobwebs and my trusty cat familiar, Mortimer, at my side, I'm determined to make this year's festival the most magical one yet.

But when eerie incidents plague Havenbrook, turning festive decorations into real-life haunts and causing pumpkin pies to go haywire, I know that mischievous magic is afoot. Luckily, I'm not alone on this spine-tingling adventure—I'm joined by my boyfriend, Detective Ethan Stone, and my band of magical misfits.

As we team up to uncover the source of these ghostly hijinks, we find ourselves on a spine-tingling adventure through haunted corn mazes, enchanted forests, and a mysterious haunted barn that might hold the key to it all. With each mishap, my spells lead to chaos, keeping the residents of Havenbrook guessing.

Amidst the Halloween thrills and chills, will I finally master my witchy mishaps, solve the eerie mysteries, and unlock the secrets of Havenbrook's most haunted night?

Spellbooks and Lattes (#5)
Welcome! I'm Ruby Hartwell, the witch disaster whose spells always seem to go awry in the most amusing ways. Teaming up with Detective Ethan Stone, we crack cases while navigating the chaos caused by my unpredictable magic. With Mortimer, my snarky talking cat familiar, by my side, every adventure is filled with laughter and enchantment. From solving murders to untangling ghostly escapades and Halloween hijinks, my friends and I embark on a spellbinding journey through the charming village of Havenbrook.

Join me and my band of magical misfits as we uncover secrets, master witchy mishaps, and embrace the lovable chaos of our charmed adventures!

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/q71gxnfpouqe
https://uploady.io/a50tbkqkjcz8
https://devuploads.com/j86gdd8hp1dj

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 8th, 2024, 3:51 am