Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jun 1st, 2022, 3:16 pm
Lost Starship Series by Vaughn Heppner (16-21)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 2 mb 397 KB
Overview: I was born in Canada and remember as a small boy crawling in my snow-fort. I closed my eyes, and when I tried to open them, they were frozen shut. I didn't panic, but wiped away the ice crystals, unglued my eyes and kept on building my tunnel. Those were great days! I moved to Central California before seventh grade and couldn't believe I lived in a land where oranges grew on trees and you could pick grapes from the vine.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

16. The Lost Nebula - This may be Victory’s eeriest voyage yet as the starship plunges into a bizarre nebula of weird compacted gases. They’re hunting for Valerie Noonan, last seen at the destroyed Adok homeworld searching for survivors.
The nebula holds dark secrets, ones that fight back with mass hypnosis and heavy lasers, seeking the crew’s enslavement and worse. Maddox desperately needs his new intuitive sense and fighting skills as he negotiates the treacherous space reefs, alien deceit and sinister technology. And he risks everything for what his AI companion Galyan desires most.

17. The Lost Relic - Captain Maddox is marooned on a harsh alien planet 6000 light years from Earth. He struggles alone, desperate to survive, knowing that failure will forever cost him his wife and daughter.
But there’s more at stake than Maddox’s life. In the planet is a relic of unimaginable power and the secret to the Builders’ demise. The Mastermind has sent Iris, his human lover, and a team of intelligent canine killers, to retrieve the relic for his greatness.
Here, in a strangely dampened star system, the crew of Victory faces its cruelest challenge, battling entities thousands of years old to end a war begun long ago.

18. The Lost Task Force - Task Force 3 is Star Watch’s elite deployment unit against any surprise threats to the Commonwealth.
A mysterious enemy appears 40.7 light years from Earth. Task Force 3 deploys but fails to defend a populated planet against a massive alien Annihilator. Then the task force is sucked through a rip in the space-time continuum, disappearing with the enemy.
This is a nightmare situation. How do you defend against an evil that can appear anywhere and uses technologies beyond our comprehension?
The crew of Victory is ordered to find the answers, and if possible rescue the lost task force.
Captain Maddox, Valerie and Galyan face their most horrific and mind-numbing challenge yet, crossing boundaries they didn’t know existed.

19. The Lost Clone - Across the lonely depths of space from their spiral arm, Leviathan has begun infiltrating agents into Star Watch as a prelude to invasion.
One team has cloned a kidnapped Captain Maddox, intending for the clone to take his place on Victory.
The first Maddox learns of this is when his clone unfreezes him on a spaceliner. Maddox and his clone decide to team up. They’re 8000 light years from Earth, forced to play a desperate game of survival while hunted by the cybernetic Soldiers of Leviathan.
Maddox is determined to warn Star Watch about the coming invasion.

20. The Lost Portal - The strategists of Leviathan are cunning and devious. They also fear Captain Maddox because of his unusual luck, his ability to turn sure odds into a disaster for them. Before Leviathan begins its invasion of the Commonwealth, they want Maddox neutralized.
Thus, using elaborate deception, the strategists convince Star Watch that ancient doomsday weapons lie in the Aquila Rift. It’s a region of space 700 light years from Earth. Thick molecular clouds and dense gases hide its stars and planets.
As expected, Star Watch sends Victory and Maddox into the rift. There, the trap springs, and Maddox finds himself battling ancient entities, while the crew faces interment that could last until the universe itself runs down.
Leviathan has stirred dreadful forces in its effort to kill Maddox, forces that could mean the end of everything if Maddox and his crew fail to survive a lonely and haunted ordeal in underspace.

21. The Lost Cyborg - The Sovereign Hierarchy of Leviathan leaves nothing to chance. Their strategists are the greatest in the galaxy, utilizing the tiniest details. Before unleashing the perfect invasion, they send Senior Dax to Earth.
The cyber spy will assassinate the Lord High Admiral, throwing Star Watch into panic as one after another of their highest officials die hideous, unstoppable deaths.
Maddox realizes his grandmother, the Iron Lady, is next. Hell, no! While the rest of Star Watch dithers, he breaks into a maximum security prison in Antarctica, freeing Becker from stasis. Becker is humanity’s strongest telepath, once a terrifying agent of aliens who almost overthrew the Commonwealth.
Can Maddox trust Becker or find the lever to force the telepath’s help?
This is the beginning of a secret war of spy vs. spy and weird tech as Maddox seeks to stop an alien invasion from starting because he knows it cannot be beaten.

Download Instructions:
16-20
https://www.up-4ever.net/fgtay72vlbwx
https://devuploads.com/fkb1bcbmk9rc

21. The Lost Cyborg
https://mega4upload.com/7gfqjg8f78en
https://devuploads.com/3ehsy090744a

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 1st, 2022, 3:16 pm
Mar 30th, 2023, 4:48 pm
added

18. The Lost Task Force