Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 15th, 2015, 7:09 am
King's Command Series by Stormy Glenn/Olivia Black (Books: 1-2,4-5)
Requirements: ePUB or MOBI Reader, Size: 2.58 MB
Overview: Stormy Glenn: Stormy Glenn believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two or three men in cowboy boots. She also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.
When she's not being a mother to her six teenagers or cleaning up after her two 70 pound lap puppies, you can usually find her cuddled in bed with a book in her hand and a puppy in her lap. Or on her laptop, creating the next sexy man for her stories.
Olivia Black: I fell in love with romance novels years ago and read everything I could get my hands on, from alternative to ménage and everything in between. Thousands of books later, I'm still an avid reader on the lookout for a good book.
I started writing ménage romance with Siren Publishing under the name, Alicia White. Recently, I decided that I wanted to branch out and with the support of my publisher, I started writing ManLove under, Olivia Black. Silver Bullet, is my first ManLove series and I’m looking forward to many others in the future.
Genre: Paranormal Romance MM

Image Image Image Image

Book #1: Highland Heart.
By the King’s Command…
Called before the new king, Laird Artúr was shocked to see his old lover walking through the door. His anger ignites when the king commands them to mate and fortify his borders to the north. He is heartbroken when he discovers that his new mate has no recollection of their time together. Can he forgive Dainéal and let go of the past to build a future or will his resentment end what they could have before it begins?
Laird Dainéal balks at being commanded to mate, especially to a man he knows has to be insane. Despite how much Artúr insists that they have met before, Dainéal has no memory of the man. And he would have remembered a man that was so sexy he made Dainéal’s teeth ache.
Commanded by their king to establish a stronghold to the north, Artúr and Dainéal have to fight not only their past but those that want to keep them from their future. When betrayal comes from within, the bond between them may be the only thing that saves them.

Book #2: Eastern Embrace.
By the King’s Command…
Daimyo Akihiro Shimada didn’t have the hatred for humans that many of his kind did. It was a known fact that humans were weak. Every dragon knew that. When the king commands him to take a human as a mate, Akihiro is instantly smitten with Isei but fully aware that he must treat his mate with gentle care, even if his gut instincts say otherwise.
Isei Hironaka is a second son. He has no chance of ever being anything more than he is until he is forced to impersonate his brother at the King’s coronation ceremony. When the new king orders him to mate with a dragon, Isei is positive his ruse will be discovered. Mating to strengthen the bond between clan and clutch is one thing. Staying mated is an all together different story, especially when those around Akihiro and Isei believe dragons and humans have no business falling in love and they will do everything within their power to keep them apart.

Book #4: Wicked West.
By the King’s Command…
Prince Grigory Krayev is thrilled when the king mates him to a handsome dragon prince. His excitement quickly turns to uncertainty when he learns there are two of them. How could he ever hope to please two dragons that didn’t need him when they had each other?
Prince Konstantin Victorovich is angered when the king orders him to mate a human. He already has a lover. He doesn’t need another one. When he discovers just who the king wants to mate him to, Konstantin realizes he might have to rethink his objection.
Prince Mikhail Dubolazov has loved Konstantin for years, serving the man faithfully as his manservant just to be at his side. When the king orders Konstantin to mate, Mikhail sees his life slipping away. Even when his status is elevated to that of a prince, Mikhail worries he will never have what it takes to keep them.
When forces beyond their control threaten all they hold dear, they will need more than trust to keep them together. They will need the belief that only by standing with each other do they have a chance of beating a foe that works in the shadows.

Book #5: Mate Challenge.
By the King’s Command…
When the high council orders a mate challenge in his name, King Críostóir is furious. There is only one dragon he wants as his mate. But in order to have the man he’s loved for years, he’ll need to enter his own mate challenge as one of the contestants.
Trust doesn’t come easy for Kurgan. Only one man has ever held his loyalty. When a mate challenge is ordered, Kurgan is enraged until he arrives and discovers one of the contestants is the man he has had an on-again, off-again affair with, and then he is enraged. If he beats his lover then he becomes the king’s consort. If he loses, he loses the man he loves.
When an attack comes and the mate challenge canceled, the truth King Críostóir has kept from Kurgan for over twenty years is revealed. Despite the betrayal burning in Kurgan’s eyes, King Críostóir must depend on the dragon to help him save his kingdom and hope Kurgan will listen to him if they survive.

Download Instructions:
Book #1-2: http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/1IeJrPMQ/file.html
Book #4: http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/DWNKcBBt/file.html
Book #5: http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/ZeEq4zq6/file.html

Mirror:
Book #1-2: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/cb08c0f6cf/Kings_Command_Series.rar
Book #4: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/a020b152bf/Wicked_West.rar
Book #5: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/3f3761a9d7/Mate_Challenge.zip

Book #3 here: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=1021349&hilit=Olivia+Black
Jan 15th, 2015, 7:09 am

No longer have books to reupload if links are dead sorry.
Jan 30th, 2015, 7:02 am
Added Book #2
Jan 30th, 2015, 7:02 am

Feb 27th, 2015, 6:58 am
Added Book #4
Feb 27th, 2015, 6:58 am

Mar 12th, 2015, 6:21 am
Added book#5
Mar 12th, 2015, 6:21 am