Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 19th, 2014, 2:44 pm
Leon's Way by Sunniva Dee
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 949 kb
Overview: I’m Leon, number one object of Deepsilver’s rumor mill. Owner of student hotspot, Smother. Since I was sixteen, the world has been mine. I do everything—My way. Every co-ed in town clenches her thighs over me, but most don’t fit the bill. See, I like my girls broken. Once I detect my shade of don’t-give-a-fuck damaged, I fight hard, I fight dirty, and I don’t give up until—I conquer. Drunk fathers and frequent beatings don’t merit attention, but when my despicable dad starts the process of croaking, I’m forced to remember. Thus, the downward spiral begins: my latest broken-girl turns the tables on me and splits. My hot-as-hell employee, Arriane, throws me the curve ball of a lifetime. And suddenly—I’m out of control. But at the center of my chaos, she exists. Always close, always sweet, and so beautifully fucking… wholesome. She represents everything I’ve shied from in a woman. Still—I crave her. I’m Leon, and I don’t deny my cravings. Just—this girl is not surrendering. So here I am, fighting harder. Fighting dirtier. And goddammit all, I will—Conquer.
Genre: Romance

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Hugefiles
Dec 19th, 2014, 2:44 pm