Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 19th, 2014, 2:37 pm
3 novels by Remmy Duchene
Requirements: EPUB / MOBI / PDF Reader, 10,7 MB
Overview: Remmy Duchene is a Canadian-hockey-watching-baseball-playing kind of guy. He loves walking in the rain and bugging his friends about his latest story ideas. Remmy believes that true love comes in all shapes, sizes, and sexualities. He is always saying "I'd rather see two gay people in love get married than two straight people that hate each other."
Genre: MM Romance

Captive to His Wonder : Shipped off to boarding school at a young age, Bradley Ellesbury Jr. lacked for nothing, except the love and approval of his father. Now with his father’s recent passing, Bradley feels the sting of disapproval one last time with the reading of the will. Forced to leave behind his glamorous Parisian lifestyle, Bradley returns to the small town of Foster Creek to do precisely what his father forbade—sell the ranch. Meeting the infuriating cowboy his father hired to run the place only makes him more determined to go against his father's wishes. Too old to be playing mind games with twenty-something know-it-alls, Jace Cornielle stays only because he promised the old man. Somewhere between picking fights and making snarky comments, Jace and Bradley move from annoyance to attraction. Then Bradley learns losing the cowboy means he loses everything.

Love Me Harder : Life hasn’t been perfect for Mathew Chance. Between not knowing who his parents are, and being bounced from foster home to foster home, he’s had to work for everything in his life. But lately, he seems to be overdoing it. With two jobs that barely give him time to breath, love is the last thing on his mind. He doesn’t know whether to bless fate or curse it for shoving Asher Mulgrew right into his path. Wealthy divorce lawyer Asher Mulgrew has it all worked out. From a successful practice to a supportive sister and a fantastic niece, life is good. But he’s lonely. Though he’s not actively searching for a man, he isn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth when he meets bartender, Mathew Chance. Mathew has a wall built around his heart and Asher isn’t sure he can break through even if he wants to.

Tempted to Touch : Luck, happenstance, whatever you call it… Love finds a way. Clark James works hard. And though he’s not wealthy and he sometimes struggles to pay the bills, he’s happy. Though many see being gay as a burden, Clark knows it’s who he is and moves on. He has dreams to set in motion. When he helps an elderly woman who faints in the street, Tae Won Kim walks into Clark’s life. When Tae Won Kim finds out about the man who saved his mother, he knows he must reward him. But the infuriating Clark James refuses to take anything from him. The more he pushes, the more he sees Clark as a man he could really bring into his life. Clark is kind, sexy and loving, but hell-bent on keeping Tae at arm’s length.

Download Instructions:
https://www41.zippyshare.com/v/JgkwGVUO/file.html

(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/ek04dh9wb3wk
Dec 19th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Press Thank You if you like the download[/color].[/size]

““The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen
Jun 7th, 2016, 5:03 pm
Added Love Me Harder & Tempted to Touch
Jun 7th, 2016, 5:03 pm

Press Thank You if you like the download[/color].[/size]

““The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen
Jun 7th, 2016, 5:27 pm
see my PM
Jun 7th, 2016, 5:27 pm

I am no longer re-uploading books. If both links are no longer working, please feel free to post in the topic that you would like the book.