Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 1st, 2024, 4:12 pm
The Collector by Matthew Dante (Book of Sin 1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.5 mb
Overview: La Maison de M is a private gentlemen’s club where the rich and powerful come to relax, have a few drinks, and enjoy the company of hot young men. There’s no judgment here. Men are able to explore their fantasies and share in the pleasures that only a few lucky souls ever get the chance to experience.

It is within these walls that secrets are shared, and vulnerabilities are discovered. There’s nothing more sinful than a man in the heated throes of passion.

Levi

25, exotic dancer… secret romantic.

It’s no secret. Men fall to their knees when I hit the stage. I’m young, flexible, and know how to work a room. Men seek my company to get a taste of what it’s like to be with a walking fantasy. It’s my job to bring men’s innermost thoughts and desires to life. When you escape an abusive household, having this kind of power over men can be… intoxicating. I love it.

But all that changes when I meet a handsome, mysterious stranger—my knight in shining armor. I do my best to guard my heart against his roughness and charm, but the more I get to know him, the more my heart wants to give. But he’s hiding something. Behind those smoldering blue eyes and gorgeous, hungry smile, I know that he’s keeping something from me.

Chase

32, former cop… hunts down evil men.

Seriously. How am I supposed to get anything done when I’m stuck in a Speedo that should be illegal to wear in public? Like, seriously. Where is the rest of the material? I’m ready to give up on the whole darn mission when I spot him—a feisty young twink with intoxicating violet eyes and the body of a goddess. Watching him defend himself and take down someone nearly double his size has me impressed and feeling very… protective. I need to know him. I need to have him.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/ixc40ubenzxg
https://devuploads.com/ottwjk4zpgny

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 1st, 2024, 4:12 pm