Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 30th, 2024, 1:57 pm
Breaking Bounds by B.L. Brooks (#1-2,4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 299 KB
Overview: sweet & steamy stories involving HOT alphas who stop at nothing to claim their women...
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image

One Look (#1)
This girl…she’s all I’ll ever need.

Oftentimes I find my home provides a sense of peace, a sense of solitude. A place that’s served me well over the years.

Though looking out the window after spending hours on endless projects, it suddenly dawns on me just how empty my home is when landing eyes on the girl next door.

Holy hell. Where did she come from?

One look is all it takes to steal my heart. Her smile radiates enough energy to light up the whole city as she seems so full of life, so full of love.

And I want everything to do with it.

Even through the thick barrier of the window, she’s contagious.
I need to be near her…in her. Now.

But can she look past the fact I’m rounding forty when she’s fresh out of her teens?

Only one way to find out.

One Con (#2)
I’d watch the world burn just to make her mine.

Not even twenty-four hours out of prison and I’m already knee deep in trouble. Except this isn’t the sort of trouble that lands you behind bars…

This is the kind of blonde hair, green eyed trouble that exposes a man’s flaw, forcing him to go to any length to get the girl and keep her safe.

Safe from what?
Who the hell knows.

But I’m not willing to take any risks now that I know a beauty like this exists.

I shouldn’t give in, crossing a line so bold as a free man…

Though there’s no denying the fact I’m an animal. How could a man feel any differently after spending six years in the pen, aching for the touch of a woman every cruel night?

But the girl in front of me is simply just that—a girl. And a tiny young thing she is...

Hell, she’s barely legal and I couldn’t care less.
She’s mine now. She just doesn’t know it yet.

One Way (#4)
I’ll give her what she’s afraid to ask for…little does she know.

How my buddies convinced me to join them at the strip club is lost on me.
But the moment I laid eyes on her, my heart stopped in place.

Candi. At least that’s her stage name.
And hell, doesn’t she look sweet.

I’d give anything for a taste.

Though the rage I feel inside is undeniable when watching her tight little body dance across the stage all while she radiates this innocence, this breath of fresh air that gives me the sense she hasn’t danced for long.

And I sure as hell will keep it that way.
Today is her last day here whether she cares or not.

The way she moves cautiously in her heels brings me to think someone is forcing her to be on stage, to strip out of her precious clothes all to grab some extra cash...

But I have everything this perfect girl could ever want.

All I need to do now is convince her…
Despite the fact she’s already mine.

Download Instructions:
https://send.cm/d/14fR0
https://uploady.io/c0q8nghzt46i
https://upfiles.com/qe6yoV

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 30th, 2024, 1:57 pm