Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 30th, 2023, 3:47 pm
Another Bailey Brother Series by Jen Atkinson (1-3)
Requirements: epub reader, 2.5 mb
Overview: When she isn't writing... or editing... or creating fun graphics about books to share online, Jen is dating her husband, hanging out with her children, and teaching elementary kids.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Levi Bailey has Butterflies - Butterflies? Levi Bailey does not get butterflies. Well, at least he didn’t until Meredith Porter spilled coffee all over him.
Meredith has plans. Big plans. She is done being safely wrapped in bubble wrap. She is ready to live. That’s what her list is all about—living and experiencing. Is it fate that her list of learning, trying, and experiencing continues to bring her into the path of grumpy Levi Bailey? She isn’t sure—but she doesn’t mind. Levi is just a misunderstood cinnamon roll and Meredith plans to enjoy every second of helping him realize that.
Levi’s life has a routine. He’s been running it for years. Go to work, care for Mom, watch over the siblings. If he’s lucky, he’ll get to play with his niece Alice, before his head hits the pillow at night. It may sound boring, but it’s worked for years. Why mess with a good thing?
Only… it’s not that great. And now that his mother isn’t sick and his siblings are grown, they don’t really need him. Where does that leave Levi? It would seem, in the hands of quirky, unpredictable Meredith Porter and her list. This girl is too young and too innocent for the likes of Levi. He has no business taking her to yoga or teaching her to ride a bike.
He certainly has no business falling for the twenty-three-year-old who has pretty much been living under a rock her entire life. Yep… no business at all, and yet there are a million butterflies disturbing his insides, telling him to kiss the girl, to give this thing with Meredith a chance. Telling him that maybe, just maybe, he is worthy of affection from someone as good and pure as Meredith.
Then again, what do dumb ol’ butterflies know anyway?

2. Owen Bailey Needs Advice - Dear Ask Annie,
I know my best friend is THE ONE. But how do I tell her that?
Annie Archer has a problem… She can’t get one email—one mind-boggling letter from her advice column out of her head. The one? Does the one even exist?
She should be able to answer this question, just like all the others. Except, she doesn’t have firsthand experience with the one. In fact, except for those few months back in tenth grade when she went temporarily insane and fell for her best friend—she’s never been in love. But then, her advice is based on research and facts, not experience.
So, time to research. Convincing Owen to be her hands-on experiment isn’t too difficult. She’ll set him up, use her guaranteed advice, and find him the girl of his dreams. It’s a foolproof plan… until everyone around them—including half her readers–start asking why she isn’t dating Owen.
Yep—Annie has BIG problems. At the top of the list—falling for her bestie.
Owen Bailey has—you guessed it—a problem. He’s found the one. He fell for his best friend a long time ago, even if she doesn’t know it. He’s been watching Annie go out with guy after guy, only to never be The Guy. And now she wants him to date other women? As in—not her?
He’ll do anything for Annie. But he doesn’t have to like it. Doesn’t she see that they were meant for each other? How can he convince her that he’s the one?
If he’s going to show Annie that it’s time for her to abandon her plans and see what’s right in front of her, he’ll need advice.
Lucky for him, he knows exactly who to ask.

3. Miles Bailey Gets Down On One Knee - I am Delaney Jones, courageous enough to defy my mother, fearless enough to leave my successful rock band, and daring enough to propose to a perfect stranger.
Delaney:
Miles wasn’t planned.
Which kind of made him perfect.
Sure, I’d just said no—to a load of handsome men on a reality show designed to find me a husband, but I didn’t want any of them.
I don’t want Miles either—at least, I think I don’t. It’s the perfect scenario because, unlike all those guys on that show, he doesn’t want me either. No broken hearts.
Can’t we all just play nice? A convenient, image-building marriage without all the bitter rejection? That’s all I’m asking.
Yep, Miles is perfect for the job.
Or at least he would be if my heart would stop betraying me every time he walked into the room.
Miles:
She gave me one job.
One.
Don’t fall in love with her.
That’s all I have to do and my stagnant career is going to take off, like a rocket.
As long as I follow the rules.
But Delaney never mentioned how very difficult those rules would be to follow. She makes them difficult. If I’d known I wasn’t just entering a marriage of convenience, but a DEFCON two marriage, I may have thought twice before slipping that gold band on her finger.
Marry the girl. Check.
Be seen with the girl. Check.
Don’t fall in love with the girl. Crap.

Download Instructions:
1-2
https://mega4upload.com/dk5iyv4xi8fi
https://devuploads.com/nf8h0m90l4jo

3. Miles Bailey Gets Down On One Knee
https://mega4upload.com/6p487n0f4dlp
https://devuploads.com/yhmy2h83wfts

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 30th, 2023, 3:47 pm