Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 28th, 2023, 3:44 pm
Shadows of War Series by Kay Riley (1-2)
Requirements: epub reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: Kay Riley writes dark romance in both contemporary and paranormal worlds. She loves writing feisty, strong heroines, and keeps things interesting with unexpected twists. Kay grew up in the Midwest but has lived in some amazing places, including Japan.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Bite of Sin - I survive. I don’t live.
After decades of war between the vampires and humans, we now all exist in a tense peace. The government has become a dictatorship, claiming it’s the best for human survival.
I’m part of a group that trains me how to fight. How to kill. To unseat the government. To overthrow the vampires. Until one night changes everything, and I find myself alone and on the run.
I end up in vampire territory. I planned to stay quiet. Hidden. Until one certain vampire finds me, and decides he doesn’t want me to leave. Zan brings me to his city, not letting me out of his sight.
But once there, I overhear things proving the vampires aren’t interested in keeping peace much longer.
Zan doesn't trust me. And he shouldn't.
I need to stop him and the other vampires from whatever they’re planning. The problem is, the longer I'm stuck with him, the more I see we're not all that different. But as time goes on, the truth becomes obvious.
Only one of us will make it out of this alive.

2. Bite of Desire - My entire life is gone.
My city. My group. To them, I’m now the enemy, just like the vampires.
I don’t belong here, but Zan is determined to keep me at his side. For what, I’m not sure. His actions make me believe that maybe he really does feel something for me. Until his father, Amaros Kane, shows up. And I realize that I’m surrounded by secrets and lies.
The vampires are planning something that humans have no idea about. Everyone believes that the war ended years ago, but I’m slowly learning the truth is so tangled that everything isn’t what it seems. Amaros Kane has an interest in me, and when I learn why, running isn’t even an option.
Zan is different than all the other vampires. I want to trust him. But he’s a Kane. The son of a monster. I can’t let him in, no matter what he says or does.
There’s another war brewing between vampires and humans.
And I’m trapped right in the middle of all of it.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/4mo967qk4v0j
https://devuploads.com/ps7g8xzgascv

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 28th, 2023, 3:44 pm