Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 14th, 2023, 3:18 pm
Chicago Racketeers Series by Emma Foxx (1-4)
Requirements: epub reader, 2.3 mb
Overview: Emma Foxx is the super fun and sexy pen name for two long-time, bestselling romance authors who decided why have just one hero when you can have three at the same time? (they’re not sure what took them so long to figure this out)! Emma writes contemporary romances that will make you laugh (yes, maybe out loud in public) and want more…books (sure, that’s what we mean).
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Puck One Night Stands - One dating disaster, one Kiss Cam catastrophe, and a trio of hockey team hotties who are used to scoring big…
I don’t do casual hookups, so I have no idea what to expect when I meet not one, but three hot guys who are into me.
I’m an introverted, failing-book-shop-owning, romance-writer wanna be.
But after my dating disaster at a hockey game—all caught on the jumbotron—I somehow have the attention of three men.
Nathan Armstrong is the hot, older, sophisticated billionaire owner of the team.
Why does this man want a night with me? I’m baffled…but I’m not saying no.
I should also say no to the romantic, suave, brilliant team doctor, Michael Hughes.
And the team’s new hot-shot all-star player Crew McNeill.
But I don’t.
And I’m loving every minute. Especially the minutes they decide we should all spend together. Golden Retriever Crew is all in, bossy, broody Nathan is reluctant (to say the least), and sexy, confident Michael knows what we all need. They’re all here, promising to make every one of my fantasies come true.
And they do. Night after headboard-banging night.
But it can’t last.
Good thing I was okay with a short-term fling because as soon as the fans find out what we’re doing, our lives–and my heart–are going to be all pucked up.

2. Four Pucking Christmases - I always imagined bringing my hot, charming, amazing new boyfriend home for Christmas.
And I thought about how great it would be to meet his parents too.
But I never really thought about what that might look like if I was dating three men. Together. As in, what it would be like if we were all dating each other.
And now it's here. Our first Christmas. And our first chance to be together...with our families.
Four Christmases in two days.
Where's that spiked eggnog?

3. Seriously Pucked - Dating and falling in love is fun.
Getting serious is…well, serious.
It means real-life situations, like fathers getting sick, people you love getting injured, and…maybe worst of all…work parties with your significant others. Shudder.
But this is what it’s like when you’re in a relationship. Things aren’t always rainbows and unicorns. Even if you’re living and laughing with, and having hot sex every night, with three men who worship the ground you walk on. Trust me, that’s amazing. Really amazing. I’d-probably-give-up-cookies-for-this amazing. And best of all…my men would never make me give up cookies.
But I’m having to hang on a lot tighter for this ride than I expected. Because I’m not just figuring things out with one guy. I’ve got three. And if we’re seriously going to do this, then we have to figure out if we’re really all in for better or worse.

4. Permanently Pucked - I don’t do casual hookups. Never have. Not even with the three supposed-to-be one-night stands I had six months ago.
They all turned into the loves of my life.
But now I know exactly what to do with the three hot guys I met at that serendipitous hockey game.
Love them.
Forever.
At least that’s the plan.
(Okay, yes, there’s still a lot of headboard-banging nights--and days--happening around here too.)
Our house is truly a home, the naked-times are better than any dirty romance I’ve ever read…or written…and our relationship is rock solid.
At least, I’m pretty sure it is.
As long as we can take our foursome to four plus a bundle of joy without any of my guys deciding that our unconventional approach to family is just a little more than he bargained for.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://mega4upload.com/qix7lu2s6t0j
https://devuploads.com/pfebq9gszykx

4. Permanently Pucked
https://mega4upload.com/zw8tf4bqoqey
https://devuploads.com/eklzkp38bv8o

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 14th, 2023, 3:18 pm
Nov 2nd, 2023, 3:18 pm
added
2. Four Pucking Christmases