Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 11th, 2023, 3:18 pm
Boyfriend Café Series by F.A. Ray (1-5)
Requirements: epub reader, 4.1 mb
Overview: F.A. Ray writes contemporary queer romance fiction, including gay romance and lesbian romance (writing as Lainee Ash). They especially enjoy grumpy/sunshine pairings, enemies who become lovers, and *extra spicy* spice.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. A Matcha Made in Hell - Who would have guessed my high school bully could be such a good boy?
Rhett
The worst day of my life was my first day of high school – the day I met him. Spencer Marsh. The guy who would shove me into lockers for the next four years.
I never expected to reunite with him in college. I definitely didn’t predict that sparks would fly. This new and improved Spencer is subverting all my expectations, but I’m not sure if that’s a good thing.
Hooking up with a guy I used to hate is turning into more than just a shameful secret. I should put a stop to it. I should want to put a stop to it. So why don’t I?
Spencer
I’ve been trying since graduation to be different from the guy I was in high school, but seeing Rhett again stirs up old emotions – and an overwhelming desire to atone.
Nevermind that that atonement seems to be happening in some … compromising positions.
My frat brothers and father would never accept what I’m doing, but that doesn’t seem to be enough to stop me. I’m finally the man I want to be, the person I’ve been repressing for most of my life. And it’s all thanks to the guy who used to be the target of my worst impulses.
I only hope Rhett will give me a chance to prove I’m not who I used to be.

2. Pumpkin Spice and Chill - “Tie me up. Make me yours.”
Albert
Accidents don't happen to me. I eliminate random chance with surgical precision, whether that's in my role as the manager of the Boyfriend Café or my role in the bedroom.
Having an earnest, soft-eyed stranger show up one day is not part of my plans.
The university is sniffing around the café, and David says he wants to help hold them off. But why should I trust someone I've just met, someone who's acting on pure intuition, someone who isn't part of the road map?
David is smart, kind and earnest. When he looks at me with those big, soft eyes, it makes me want to discard all my careful calculations. But I don't do spontaneous. My wealthy parents groomed me to be a perfect CEO, cold and calculating. So why do I want to throw out the rules for him?
David
I've heard rumors of a Boyfriend Café on campus that's staffed by a bunch of queer students. And I've also heard that the university is breathing down their necks, threatening to shut them down.
I know I'm still pursuing my law degree, but I'm sure I can help - if they'll just let me. Unfortunately, Albert literally slams his door in my face when I try.
I can't bring myself to give up, no matter how ardently Albert wants to shut me out. This guy has major control issues, which really shouldn't be a turn on, but here I am trying to get closer to Tall, Dark and Handsome despite every instinct telling me he has a closet full of ropes and handcuffs somewhere.
I'm supposed to be thinking about how to help him save the café, not what kinds of crazy toys he has stashed in his bedroom. Now if I could just stop imagining him in sexy leather gloves and me on my knees...

3. Chai Love You A Latte - Loving him is the easiest thing I’ve ever done. Being just a friend? Not so much
Gabriel
I’ve loved my best friend Trent since the day we met. The only problem? He’s straight, and I’m definitely not. Our differences have never come between us, but sometimes the line is so blurry I don’t know where “friend” stops and something more begins.
And Trent is really not helping matters.
We’re so close people mistake us for brothers or lovers. He’s my favorite pillow to sleep on, my favorite shoulder to cry on, my favorite arms to fall into. Is friendship really all this is or dare I try for more with the man I’ve always loved?
Trent
When Mom left, it broke something inside me. I’ve been a loner ever since, terrified to hold on to anyone. There are only two people in my life I dare to trust: My dad and Gabe.
Maybe I’m a little clingy with Gabe, a little too affectionate, but he’s half of my world. If he ever left the way Mom did, I don’t think I could take it.
When things between us start blurring the line between “friend” and something more, it terrifies me. I’ve only been with women. What if I mess this up? What if I’m so bad at it that Gabe hates me? What if I’m not good enough and he leaves?
If being with him will push him away, maybe I’m better off stuffing these feelings away.

4. Mint to Be - I’ve given up on love by the time tall, dark and handsome sweeps me off my feet — literally.
Mal
Everyone around me is sickeningly in love. And I’m happy for my friends. I really am. But when is my turn coming? Why am I still a disposable hookup?
I’m ready to give up on love entirely by the time a bunch of drunk jocks decide to jump me on my way home from the Boyfriend Café. But before a single punch can fall he sweeps in, my dashing hero, my literal tall, dark and handsome, the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen.
Please tell me this isn’t a dream.
Omari
The second I hear a scream I run toward it without thinking. My own teammates are threatening someone, and I rush in to stop them. But the man I save is … beautiful. And funny. And smart. And he brazenly gives me his phone number right then and there.
He has no idea that he just gave his number to the most hunted man at this university.
I’m Omari Carter, a football player everyone assumes is destined for the pros. Scouts are hounding me. Coach is pushing me to decide on my future. My whole family is depending on me. But Mal doesn’t know or care about any of that.
With all the expectations weighing me down, I don’t have time for love. So why can’t I walk away from this?

5. Waiting for You Oolong Time - Getting my dream bakery internship is great, but I never expected it to come with a side of estranged best friend.
Jack
I haven’t seen my best friend Soren in nine years. The day my older brother died, my world shattered. I threw myself into baking in order to hide from everything and everyone – including Soren.
Now I’ve gotten my dream bakery internship, but the second I walk through the door I see him, and our overdue reunion begins.
I’m not ready for this. We have too much history, and he looks way too good all grown up. My feelings are a mess, and his flirtatious attention during my internship is not helping.
Soren
I hoped when I picked Jack Caddel for this internship that it was my Jack Caddel. My heart has ached every day of the past nine years. I lost not just his brother, but him as well, both of my best friends gone in one fell swoop.
I know it’s selfish to drag him back into my life, but I can’t help how badly I want to see him … and touch him. Jack definitely grew up in the past nine years, and the attraction is as hot as the ovens in this tiny kitchen where we struggle to navigate our new relationship as boss and intern.
I want to do things with Jack that definitely aren’t work appropriate. As long as his over-ambitious classmate doesn’t catch us at it, we should be fine. I can keep my hands to myself while we’re both at work … probably.

Download Instructions:
1-4
https://www.up-4ever.net/3s80ad8rpjj3
https://devuploads.com/hetlgroiv1h0

5. Waiting for You Oolong Time
https://upfiles.com/SHTWJCT1
https://devuploads.com/eg2nuooln33m

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 11th, 2023, 3:18 pm
Nov 13th, 2023, 5:19 pm
added
2. Pumpkin Spice and Chill