Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 8th, 2023, 3:52 pm
Love At All Cost Series by Irene Bahrd (1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: She started her writing journey as a dare from a friend, after recounting dating stories from her early twenties. They inspired her to write spicy parody and romantic comedy novels that feature a variety of book boyfriends—from growly alpha heroes to cinnamon roll golden retrievers.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. A Voice Without Reason - We all know the story…
Time stops. They feel a zing course through their bodies. The air crackles between them. Their breaths hitch.
As a romance author, I’ve written my fair share of static electricity moments. But that’s fiction. No one actually finds their soulmate.
Or so I thought.
Meeting Julian was unexpected, wonderful, and… possibly fate? He makes me feel things I didn’t think happened outside the pages of my favorite books.
For us, true love isn’t only found on ink and paper. We could have a perfect epilogue ending… if he wasn’t under contract as my new audiobook narrator.

2. Not Her Villain - Writing a book about a morally gray billionaire is simple. Not falling for one is far from it.
Benedict Turner has made a name for himself dismantling smaller publishing houses and destroying authors’ careers in the process. When the flirtatious Brit agrees to a quick interview for my book research, the last thing I expect is the charming, sexy billionaire to sweep me off my feet.
Despite being a walking red flag who doesn’t like pineapple on pizza, considers a nightly run a good time, and insisting soccer is football, he isn’t the morally gray man I thought he would be.
He claims he’s a villain—and I should probably heed his warning—but even villains deserve a happily ever after.

3. Maybe in Fifty - "Night isn’t over until one of us has to leave."
After my latest book release didn’t do as well as I’d hoped, I need a distraction. Flirting with a hot Scot in a hotel bar is the perfect solution.
It certainly beats drowning my sorrows with whiskey sours.
For one night, I’ll forget about my book and allow myself to be charmed by a stranger… one who could ruin me if I dare to ask for more.

4. Unexpectedly Ruined - It was only supposed to be one night…
After our amazing night in New York, I never thought I'd see my hot Scot again. Months later, Jack has unexpectedly stumbled into my life, proving that fate has other plans for us.
He's the golden retriever of golden retrievers, the cinnamon roll of cinnamon rolls… until we're behind closed doors. I should run far away from this perfect man, but no matter how hard I try to fight it, I still want him as much as I did the night we met.
As a romantic suspense author, I'm not qualified to help him on his quest for fortune and glory. Yet, here I am, in a dreary Scottish castle, with a man I'm trying desperately to not fall in love with.
In one night, he ruined me for all other non-fictional men—and fictional men. How am I supposed to survive six months, when we haven't kept our hands off each other since I arrived?

5. Sip Happens - Love at first sight is only found in romance books… Right?
A hot Scottish archeologist walks into a curator’s office—sounds like the set up for a bad joke. Yet, here I am, face-to-face with the flirtatious and ruggedly handsome, Dr. Cameron Jackson, delivering items to catalog and display for the museum.
Falling prey to his charms should be the least of my worries. Except I want to give in, let him chase me.
Since I am working on his brother’s upcoming excavation, spending time with him is a terrible idea. The last thing I should do is sleep with him, but I can’t deny the instant connection we share, or how I desperately want more than either of us can offer.
What could go wrong if we had one night… or maybe two?

Download Instructions:
1-4
https://www.up-4ever.net/qwaxddnzy42n
https://devuploads.com/eauyopnsng57

5. Sip Happens
https://upfiles.com/fTes95V
https://devuploads.com/ywyu7r7gpyzy

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 8th, 2023, 3:52 pm
Jan 18th, 2024, 3:38 pm
added
4. Unexpectedly Ruined