Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 9th, 2023, 3:42 pm
Squad Goals Series by Willow Thomas (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 mb
Overview: Willow Thomas is a MM romance author who loves to write stories that will leave you smiling.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImage

1. Clueless - The Cheerleader and His Twin’s Best Friend
Lexi
I’ve been in love with Ryder Jackson since my twin sister brought him home and declared him her best friend five years ago. He is funny, smart, gorgeous. The perfect man. Except he’s never shown any romantic interest in me. Ryder only does hookups, but my poor demi heart wants the whole package.
I vow to get over him and focus on my upcoming cheer competition, but suddenly, he’s everywhere, making me fall harder.
When he accidentally walks in on my self-love time, everything changes. One night with Ryder isn’t enough.
I know it’ll hurt when it ends, but if friends with benefits is all Ryder can give, I’ll take it.
Ryder
No boyfriends, no repeats. That’s always been my motto. But when I nearly get my ass handed to me by the disgruntled ex of a former hookup, I realize I need to change things up.
No sex until I learn to avoid the walking red flags.
I can do this.
Except, suddenly, all I can see is Lexi, my best friend’s brother. I’m creating situations to get cuddles from him during nineties movie night and even going to a football game just to watch him cheer.
After one hot night, I want more.
But how do I get Lexi to see me as more than just a hookup?

2. Restless - Gio
Kissing Tucker Evans at a frat party was a stupid idea. He’s still getting over his cheating ex and there is no way I am anyone’s rebound guy.
Except when he gets injured, somehow I find myself volunteering to help look after him.
In every sense.
So maybe I will be his rebound. If I know what the score is going in, I can’t be hurt.
Solid plan.
Tucker
Kissing Giovanni Russo at a frat party was a brilliant idea. There was more chemistry in that one kiss than there ever was with my ex.
Now I just have to convince him to give me a chance.
Sharing a bed at his parents house leads to some epic fun times, but he has it in his head that I just want a rebound.
With Gio I want everything.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/6bm42zk01290
https://devuploads.com/352lj9r1awrq

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 9th, 2023, 3:42 pm