Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 30th, 2023, 1:59 am
Renovation Romance Sweet RomCom Series by Grace Worthington (1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb 422 kb
Overview: Grace Worthington eats, breathes, and geeks out over sweet romcoms. So it’s no surprise that she believes that laughter and love are a cure-all for pretty much everything in life. After a short stint working in musical theatre (where she was often cast in comedic roles), she instills her books with witty banter, lovable characters, and a story that moves your heart and soul. Her inspiration includes quaint towns by the beach, romantic comedy movies from the '80s & '90s, and the crazy shenanigans of her family.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. The Neighbor Renovation - My perfect summer just got ruined by a brunette in a tool belt.
This was my summer to get away from it all. Live like a hermit. Fix up my family’s vacation home.
Until Ella arrived.
My infuriating neighbor has returned for beach season.
Ever since our families bought summer homes next to each other, that was the beginning of our neighbor war.
Now I have to see her every. single. day.
When I let it slip that I’m making a few home improvements, she jumps at the chance to help. She’s an interior designer who needs work. I’m a man who loathes shopping. Any mention of the words color palette makes me want to break out in hives.
We’re the dynamic duo for this fixer upper.
There’s only one problem: the more time we spend together, the more attracted I am to her. Now our on-the-job flirting is veering into dangerous territory.
Because if there’s one thing I know, Ella and I are not meant to be together.
I’m emotionally unavailable. She’s sworn off relationships. And our families hate each other.
I know my future is at stake. But I can’t seem to tear myself away from this project…or her.
So I tell myself:
I most definitely will not fall for my neighbor.
But you know what they say about promises you can’t keep? Don’t make them.
Like most home projects, I’m learning that nothing ever goes according to plan.
Especially when it comes to love.

2. The Second Chance Fixer Upper - Single moms don’t get second chances, right?
In Hallmark movies, yes.
In reality, doubtful.
Especially when you have a five-year-old interrupting your “alone time” with the man of your dreams.
Put your hand up if you’ve ever moved to a new place and found a wild animal loose in your attic, and your former high school sweetheart shows up, looking just as incredibly handsome as the day he kissed you?
*Puts hand up.* Just me?
Then I probably don’t need to tell you that all I can think about is how I’d like to kiss him right now. . . and that is a big NOPE.
Because I’m a single mom, and my whole life is in a state of major renovation right now. Especially since I bought a major fixer upper in the beach town where I grew up and moved in with my daughter.
I can’t fall in love. And I definitely don’t do relationships.
Not when I’m trying to wrangle a five-year-old into a pair of unicorn tights while getting ready to teach science at the local high school.
There’s no way Jack and I will get a second chance at love. He’s a confirmed bachelor who will never settle down. And I’ve got more baggage than a jumbo jet can hold.
We’re just two friends who once were in love.
Except he’s bringing back all the intense feelings I had when we were together.
Now if someone could convince my heart of how impossible this is, I’d be able to focus on my fixer upper.
And forget that I’m the one who has a heart that needs fixing up . . . by the only man who’s ever had a hold on it.

3. The Mistletoe Makeover - He’s the hottest country rock star in the country whose reputation needs repaired.
I’m an unemployed event planner who’s desperate for a job.
When I’m forced to team up with Mr. Smolder for the most ambitious Christmas event around, it might be my biggest mistake yet…
For me, Christmas has never been the most wonderful time of year. It’s a painful reminder of my father walking out and my whole family’s world crashing down. After that, I never really believed in a happily ever after.
Right now, I’ve got my hands full giving my hometown Christmas festival a much-needed makeover, while trying to convince Jace Knight (aka: Mr. Smolder) to headline a concert for the event.
It’s an uphill battle to wrangle the festival committee and turn the town into quaint Christmas village, while I ignore these feelings that involve mistletoe kisses with the famous music star.
The last time someone tried to kiss me under the mistletoe, it was a total disaster.
Which is why I’m not about to let Jace Knight work his mistletoe magic on me now…especially since I’m hiding a secret: I’ve never been kissed before.
JACE
I moved to Maplewood with one thing in mind: to escape a very ugly public breakup. I don’t care if people think I’m a grumpy recluse, I just want to be alone after the year I’ve had.
Yet, when circumstances force me to agree to a concert for the Maplewood Mistletoe Festival, I’m surprised to find an unexpected connection with Mia MacPherson…and offer her a job as my personal assistant.
It’s a win-win situation for us both…until we get stranded together during a freak snow storm.
Now we’re forced to navigate our differences, while pulling off the biggest Christmas festival ever. Oh, and figure out how to hide our intense chemistry for each other.
No problem, right?
Not when there’s mistletoe everywhere….and every logical reason why we shouldn’t fall in love.
But whoever said love is logical, especially at Christmas?

4. The Roommate Remodel - Brax MacPherson is the hotshot player hockey teams only dream of having . . . and everything I’m trying not to get burned by.
He's already fooled me once before. Nine months ago, when Brax kissed me at his sister’s wedding—who also happens to be my best friend—and then ghosted me afterward, I swore off dating players like him.
So when I advertise for new roommates to earn extra money to pay my mortgage, I never expected the hockey team would take me up on the offer.
Or that Brax would get switched to this team and end up as my accidental roommate.
As the team’s new community relations manager, I’ve got a front row seat to the Brax show. Every. Single. Day.
I’m trying not to trip over my own feelings—for the sake of this team and my job.
Meanwhile, I have to pretend my heart is as cold as ice, even though this hockey heartthrob is the biggest distraction I’ve ever laid eyes on.
No matter how Brax looks at me or how real things start to feel, I know this is a temporary arrangement. He’s too talented to stay on this team. And the roommate situation is too hard on my heart, no matter how good I am at pretending there aren’t sparks flying between us.
But when my feelings for Brax heat up, I wonder how this game between us is going to end.
With me winning over the man I can’t stop thinking about? Or losing everything, including my heart?

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://www.up-4ever.net/9iza5g1yb21d
https://devuploads.com/8lijzvq7tb1f

4. The Roommate Remodel
https://upfiles.com/bTMY
https://devuploads.com/3zkvuv49zn1f

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 30th, 2023, 1:59 am
Aug 20th, 2023, 3:19 pm
added
2. The Second Chance Fixer Upper