Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 21st, 2023, 3:23 pm
Love in Charlotte Oaks Series by Jess Mastorakos (1-3, 5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb 512 kb
Overview: Jess Mastorakos is a proud Marine wife and mom of three (soon to be four!) littles. The happy family currently lives in Lancaster, PA while hubby is on recruiting duty.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. No Place Like Home - This high school reunion will NOT result in reuniting with the love of my life. Right?
Heading back to Charlotte Oaks for my high school reunion is pretty much the last thing I want to do.
Not because I don't miss my quirky family or the quirkier town I grew up in, but because the man whose heart I broke will be there, and I know without a doubt that facing him after all this time will be torturous.
So, I plan to avoid him like the plague, do the reunion, then head back to Nashville where I belong. Except ... I haven't felt like I belonged there in a long time.
Then, my plan to avoid Everett crashes and burns when I literally crash my car on my way into town, and he rides in like a knight on a shining tow truck to save me. Looking hotter than ever in that mechanic's jumpsuit, I might add.
But the heat in his eyes when he looks at me has as much bitterness as it does longing, and all I want to do is make his pain go away.
Because no matter how much fame and fortune are waiting for me back in Nashville, there's no place like home.
And Everett Wilson has always been mine.

2. Somebody to Lean On - Do I want to kiss my best friend? Yep. Always have. Too bad it’s not that simple.
Jackson Wilson and I are long-distance co-guardians of our friends' daughter, and even though we're best friends and we're totally committed to Phoebe, this isn't a romcom where the best friends get together in the end.
Unfortunately.
But now, Phoebe and I have nowhere to go but Jackson's tiny Tennessee town. And even though it’ll be hard to ignore my feelings, we’ll raise this adorable, sassy ballerina—while patching up the injury-prone busybodies of Charlotte Oaks—side-by-side, as friends.
Except ... what's with that fire in his eyes? And why is he smiling at me like that?
Uh-oh. I don’t deserve to ride off into the sunset with Jackson and Phoebe. And if we go there and it blows up, Phoebe is the one who’ll pay the price, and not even a pair of former combat medics have the skills to repair that kind of damage.
Then again, this job has taught me that there are no guarantees in life or love, but the reward is always worth the risk.
Am I brave enough to risk everything for a chance at a romcom-worthy happily ever after, or are we destined to stay in the friend zone forever?

3. As the Crow Flies - Riley Conrad knows how to put on a good show, but it’s the man behind the guitar who will always come first to me.
I’m the shy middle sister. My younger sister is bubbly and charismatic; my older sister is an actual country music superstar—America’s sweetheart, through and through. They might stumble, but they always get back up and fight for what they want in the end.
Me? I’ve wanted something for six years and haven’t been brave enough to admit it out loud.
But I can’t. Riley Conrad isn’t just a handsome cowboy who looks hotter in real life than he does on the glossy pages of the magazines. He’s also a famous country singer, and the way his life is tied up with my family’s makes him totally off-limits to me.
The thing is, though… millions of women think they love the Riley they see on stage, but no one has ever truly put him first. This kindhearted man with a tendency to half-smile under the brim of his hat in a way that makes me want to die somehow always comes in second, and it’s a darn shame.
He deserves a woman who won’t play games with his heart, and even though I’ve always wondered if that woman could be me … our timing has never been right.
But now, he’s riding to my rescue for the second time in the six years I’ve known him, and instead of existing thousands of miles apart, we’re about to share the same tiny private plane. With him as my boss.
The whole boss thing should be a deterrent, and I try to remind myself of that. After everything he’s been through, I yearn to tell Riley that he’s always come first in my heart. But with so many reasons to stay away, how do I know if it’s finally safe to close the distance?

5. Better Late Than Never - Return to Charlotte Oaks as Paisley's leap into dispatch puts her head-to-head with Adam Wilson, the by-the-book cop she wishes she'd never met. But no one knows the secrets simmering between them, and when the past comes knocking in the form of a visitor who brings nothing but trouble, will their connection finally get its moment, or will their love get lost in the static?

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://www.up-4ever.net/1ydfakknj8zo
https://devuploads.com/7xbgqm4q4d69

5. Better Late Than Never
https://www.up-4ever.net/6955v5gxcp7e
https://devuploads.com/ucfqh8wcxo7t

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 21st, 2023, 3:23 pm
Apr 25th, 2023, 3:49 pm
added
2. Somebody to Lean On