Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 17th, 2023, 3:38 am
Drake Security Series by Mika Nix (2-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.2 mb
Overview: Mika Nix is the combined paranormal alter egos of USA Today Bestselling authors of MM romance, K.M. Neuhold and Mia Monroe.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImage

2. Smolder - I was hired to protect him, but will our smoldering attraction ignite into love?
When my hot headed brother found his fated mate, a deep, aching desire opened up inside of me for my own. Everyone knows dragons are covetous, jealous… possessive. I am all of these things, but never more so than when I set my eyes on Dempsey for the first time.
Beautiful. Awkward. Sweet. Shy. Perfect. My dragon wants to wrap himself around him the moment he bumps into me outside of his antique shop. Dempsey, however, is not as keen on that idea as my inner beast is.
He hired Drake Security for protection, and he needs it even more than he realized. Unfortunately, we specialize in brute strength and burning sh*t to the ground, and the problem Dempsey has is way out of our league.
Is he my fated mate or am I just so desperate for one that I’m falling for him too fast? Either way, I’ll move heaven and hell to protect him, even if the forces that are after him are unlike anything I’ve dealt with before.
I’ve spent thousands of years hoarding books and storing their words close to my heart. Will the love stories that live inside my soul be enough to woo him? Is it too much to hope that fate has chosen him for me?

3. Wild Fire - He’s my nemesis, my rival, and the man I can’t get out of my head. We may be star-crossed but there’s enough heat between us to start a wildfire.
I’ve never been one to follow the rules, but sleeping with a wolf shifter might be over the line, even for me. So, why can’t I get him out of my head? Or his scent out of my nose. Even on the other side of the world, I swear I can still smell him.
Everyone has a hobby, mine just happens to be stealing from the rich and powerful to give back to the rightful owners. A native art exhibit in Sydney is the last place I expected to see Draydon again. I can’t shake the feeling that he’s here for the same reason I am… and here I thought larceny couldn’t get any more fun.
I’m a dragon without a proper hoard and he’s too jaded to even trust his own pack. But we’ve already lit a fire that’s getting out of hand.
Stealing Draydon’s heart might be my most impossible heist yet.

4. Inferno - I know I should keep my hands off of Montrose. But the one thing dragons and demons have in common is how much we love to play with fire.
My youngest brother has always had a knack for getting himself into trouble, but this time he’s stolen from the wrong demon and it might just be the last mistake he ever makes.
I have no reason to trust Montrose, but my dragon does anyway. There's something about the vibrant, sassy incubus that calls to me, no matter how hard I try to resist.
Saving my brother's scales should be top priority, but this inferno between Montrose and I just keeps heating up.
If fate put him in my path, can I trust that we'll make it to the other side of this disaster together? There's only one way to find out…

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/k1guxg1rul06
https://devuploads.com/29v3frkc65tb

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 17th, 2023, 3:38 am